Dealing with Married women (Happy and Unhappy) Pros and Cons

George26

SoulSearch_CO

Uh...you mean helping a married woman cheat on her spouse that she has no intention of leaving? Or you mean dating a married woman that is split or soon to be divorced? I'm confused.

BrooklynBridge

You have to have a moral flexibility to get involved with a married woman.

Furthermore, you have to accept that she clearly has moral flexibilities as well.

Pro: You can have your cake and eat it too. She will only be available to you when you can see each other, not whenever you want to see her. Some people like that, some need more than that in a partner.

Con: Attachment, on your or her part. If the attachment gets too intense, you're going down a road that usually results in a myriad of ruined lives.

SpikeyChick

"Moral flexibility " .. I am going to add that one to my list of lame PC jargon.

Listen up - SANE folk never get in triangles. EVER !

Chrome Barracuda

Would you be mad if the husband found out and showed up with a loaded 45 for trying to bang his wife? Would you blame him?

Why get involved with someone that is plain garbage. The wife should be woman enough to have her own business in order. Get divorced first then date. Dont cheat cause that's how dumb MF's end up dead. lol.;)

In all honesty it isnt worth it.

You also need to be a selfish and rotten person at the core, with no respect for the husband or the wife for that matter. I don't see any way around that qualification, no matter what anyone says.

For some women their relational dissatisfaction have crept up on them gradually, preventing them from pin pointing a reason for the dissatisfaction. A reason which could point the way to a possible solution. An Other Man, could make her realise what she could have instead and provide the push for the woman to sever her ties in her current relationship. But the woman who doesn't soon inform her partner of the new state of their exclusivity and loyalty, she actually isn't unhappy enough to leave.