For a Teenager

Lights Unwanted

Lights Unwanted

I'm in middle school, and I really like a girl a lot. The problem is that I've told the girl I like, that I like her friend about two weeks ago because I thought I did. I've liked this girl a little for the whole school year, and now I like her a lot. I've never asked out a girl before, so I was wondering what should I say to this girl if I ask her out if I find out she likes me.

I'm in middle school, and I really like a girl a lot. The problem is that I've told the girl I like, that I like her friend about two weeks ago because I thought I did. I've liked this girl a little for the whole school year, and now I like her a lot. I've never asked out a girl before, so I was wondering what should I say to this girl if I ask her out if I find out she likes me.

Awwwwwww, cute. Just ask her for ice cream, hot dogs, :) whatever alone. If she brings up her friend, tell her her friend is so last week.:) No, just tell her her friend is cool, but you like her more. (Don't trash her friend) As long as you haven't made any advances to her friend, it should be fine.

I'm in my mid 20's and haha this brings me back. The entire telling a girl who knows the girl you like her. A year long crush. If I were you I wouldn't really worry about this so much. You don't need to give yourself any extra stress so just do what every you think is right and maybe your dad could give you some good advice

• Author
Lights Unwanted
Awwwwwww, cute. Just ask her for ice cream, hot dogs, :) whatever alone. If she brings up her friend, tell her her friend is so last week.:) No, just tell her her friend is cool, but you like her more. (Don't trash her friend) As long as you haven't made any advances to her friend, it should be fine.

Thanks, I will try it. :) The good thing is that next year we will be in the same school, a private academy, while all of her old boyfriends will go to the public one.