True or False

IHeartYou4ever

IHeartYou4ever

I read a post online saying that when your boyfriend starts to "act different" and you have that feeling in your gut that drops when you realize something's off and the warmth for you that he had is gone, that means your gut instinct is telling you it's over and he might do or say something that will make you think that everything is alright again, but it will be very short lived and just give you false hope.

What are your thoughts on this analysis...is it true? If this does happen is there any way to get the relationship back on track? Also is there a difference in this analysis say if it happened in a long distance relationship versus short distance?

I would really like some insight.

Thanks

I always trust my gut feeling.. my 'little voice' is always right...

It helped me a lot all through my life..

Doesn't matter if it's short or long distance.. your 'little voice' doesn't make any difference.. it's always right..

I read a post online saying that when your boyfriend starts to "act different" and you have that feeling in your gut that drops when you realize something's off and the warmth for you that he had is gone, that means your gut instinct is telling you it's over and he might do or say something that will make you think that everything is alright again, but it will be very short lived and just give you false hope.

Thanks

Nah ! This is crap. Men act "different(ly)" for myriad reasons . ASk him what is up.

I think while it's important to trust your gut - you should also find out what's going on. It may be something fixable that just hasn't been communicated yet.

• Author
IHeartYou4ever

When I first read it I was like b.s but then when I started thinking about it I thought maybe. The thing is my gut is confused!

More insight would be great!

Thanks.

Do you have thoughts on what's been going on that's causing this feeling? What's your relationship like? Any bad insecurities?

• Author
IHeartYou4ever

I mean my LD bf acted weird when I was on the phone with him. He just didn't seem himself. If you go to the LD section you'll see my post. I just hate the uncertainty. Its the number one thing I hate in love and relationships. I know I shouldn't over-analyze or jump to conclusions and just figure out what's wrong even though he repeatedly told me nothing was wrong (who is he kidding) but I'm just terrified of finding out. I want to be in or out never in-between. I can't stand the in-between and it's killing me. Why do guys do that? Why can't they just tell it like it is is regardless?

So basically I wanted to know if there was truth in that saying.

Is it possible he had a bad day - and you're feeding off the vibes? I know it's hard to be in a ld - and it makes the uncertainty hard because you're not there and he's not with you.

xpaperxcutx

Best advice is to always follow your gut instinct. Especially in a LDR, it's not wise to second guess what you already suspects. But then again, it depends on the situation you're in.

FormerNiceGuy

He should put as much into the relationship as you do for him.

Do you feel that you're doing all the work?

Do you feel that you're the one trying to keep it together?

If you feel that you're the one doing all the work..that he's not putting that effort to help you..

trust your gut.

Never keep someone who doesn't want to keep you.

• Author
IHeartYou4ever

Yeah, I do trust my gut but like I said it’s confused and the thing is when people tell you this and that your gut feels one way at one time then feels differently later, at least for me. I know I should figure out what’s wrong but I’m terrified. I can’t even comprehend the fact that he may not want to be in a relationship with me. I mean I blame this all on the distance though. I know for a fact things would be really different if we weren’t long distance and I feel like I’m lost. Like I’m not sure what to do. I know he loves me without a doubt but circumstances and life is making this relationship super hard. We do everything we can, which is not much and the distance it just too much and I just don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t know how to make everything okay and easier.

The funny thing is we never talk about the distance anymore and maybe that’s a problem, maybe we should. I’m not 100% sure it’s the relationship that caused his weirdness or if it was something else. It could be anything really. All I know for sure is that I’m afraid of whats to come. Like sometimes I feel he was just not in the mood to talk for whatever reason and he was just having a bad day or something like that, other times I’m like omg what if he found another girl or something. I hate this feeling. I hate the feeling of uncertainty.