If rejection is so "final"

almosthere

Everyone here who mentions a rejection follows it with "move on". Are you all that naive? I know 3 couples, two of whom are married, that started out as a rejection. They asked again a little later on and got the date. Why does everyone here consider it the be all end all. Actually I know why, because 97% of you think rejection is final because it is in most other cases such as a job. In other words, if you dont know what you are talking about, preface your post letting everyone know that.

I WILL get the girl I am after and I will post pictures of us as soon as possible.

Any normal girl would have said no given the many opportunities if they didnt want to go out. Especially when they could say no through a comfortable medium. I am positive and you guys just arent. I cant be around negative people and expect anything positive. I will let you know if she says no too, and I will then admit I was wrong, but I know we will go out at least once.

Thanks.

• Author
Why are you persistent on the issue?

Because most (including you) are inexperienced idiots who think they know what they are doing. You are the father who thinks he can fix the plumbing problem because he took Wood Shop in high school. You have very little to no experience (and it seems as though you are maybe 15) at all and I cant stand your uninsightful 100% negative advice, thats why I want to be IP banned, so I don't have to deal with it.

You, sir, are the inexperienced idiot. If you weren't, you'd have this (probably ugly anyway) girl as your GF already. Face it, she doesn't want you. Here's an idea, find the nearest wall, and continuously bash your head into it. You'll achieve the same thing, in a much more realistic time frame.

• Author
You, sir, are the inexperienced idiot. If you weren't, you'd have this (probably ugly anyway) girl as your GF already. Face it, she doesn't want you. Here's an idea, find the nearest wall, and continuously bash your head into it. You'll achieve the same thing, in a much more realistic time frame.

Except I never claimed to be an expert. I would not lie, she is the best looking girl in our class, whether you believe it or not. You simply want to put others down. You proved my point, you told me she was likely ugly like I was told she likely wont go, you dont know she wont go just like you dont know she is "ugly", but you are sure of yourself anyway.

AriaIncognito
Because most (including you) are inexperienced idiots who think they know what they are doing. You are the father who thinks he can fix the plumbing problem because he took Wood Shop in high school. You have very little to no experience (and it seems as though you are maybe 15) at all and I cant stand your uninsightful 100% negative advice, thats why I want to be IP banned, so I don't have to deal with it.

You are calling posters here "inexperienced idiots" when you yourself have stated you've never had a girlfriend. So what makes you believe you have so much wisdom to impart?

You seem to have a major problem with any post that doesn't blow smoke up your back side and tell you you're going to get exactly what you want. If you ask people for their opinions, but only want opinions in favor of what you want, then YOU should be the one to preface posts with "I don't want your opinion unless you are going to back me up and make me feel good about myself because I can't find it within myself to actually have self esteem".

Sorry, but honestly, you're being absolutely ridiculous and aren't deserving of the great advice you've been getting. You'll reread all these threads (well, the ones the moderators didn't delete on you like your last one) and see how spot on many many posts were, in the near future.

AriaIncognito

So, it's well past Monday. I would have thought you'd be on here by now to tell us the outcome of the going to the game thing...so, how did it go?

So, it's well past Monday. I would have thought you'd be on here by now to tell us the outcome of the going to the game thing...so, how did it go?

I was hoping for an update, as well. Maybe he figured out how to block LS so it didn't drive him crazy. It was a little unhealthy how upset he seemed to be getting.

AriaIncognito
I was hoping for an update, as well. Maybe he figured out how to block LS so it didn't drive him crazy. It was a little unhealthy how upset he seemed to be getting.

Else she turned him down and he didnt' want to admit that we were correct with our bad advice.