is it looking promising?

confuzzled12

eyy i just had my school winterball a couple days ago, and i was set up on this blind date thing with my moms coworkers son, and i had an amazing date. he was hella flirty and said stuff like "maybe ill take u to a movie sometimes.""im gonna take u to one of our dances bla bla.""i cant believe u dont ave a bf. i think u shud have the most luck out of everyone here." and during the night, he held my hand and led me to the dancefloor. we danced some but we spent a lot of the evening sitting and talkin. he was txtin on his phone some, but he wud tell me who he was talkin to and what he was sayn and wud be like "im so sry, i know this is rude." when we wud walk he wud stand really close to me (like i wud always end up hittin my hand with him accidentally). when i dropped him off, he was likke "dont be shy, u can call me." i txted him last nite and we talked some but a lot of his text wud be short with "lols" and "hahas". do u think he was jus playin me or do u see something happening here?

Mistaken Identity

Maybe his texts are short because he can't spell? You could, as Eyecandy suggested, ask him out again. You'll know if he's just playing you if he mentione sex.