Few problems, I'm facing right now...

Javelin

I have a few problems and they won't seem to go away!

This is all from her, so I'll just state the problems at hand...

1) Past relationships

Basically, her ex-boyfriends were all screwed up and she's had nothing but complete morons as S.O.s entire life... Each guy has damaged her significantly through-out her dating career! I mean these guys have up and disappeared on her, verbally abused her, and cheated on her.

That said, I think she has a real problem trusting men. Unfortunately, this is affecting our relationship because we frequently have conversations about whether or not she'll ever be in-love with me, so on and so forth. It's beginning to worry me, to tell you the truth.

2) She's currently depressed

Reasons: She's currently overweight and feels her life is going in no direction.

Solutions: She's seeking help through a psychiatrist.

- This seems to be going well, so I can't complain if it's helping...

3) Her ex-boyfriend (of over 2 years) ...

Now here's the real kicker, after 2 years with me, this guy is still affecting her... They were together 9 months in a long-term relationship. He doesn't even contact her and currently, he's trying to move on. They were in a very doomed relationship from the start, as she's Jewish and he's Muslim (not that it matters, but religious views play a huge part to some people!) Not only that, but he's verbally abusive. It got to the point where she made claims that she wanted to die, because the pain was to great for her... (Scary, I know...)

4) She can't put 100% of herself into our relationship

I'm giving my all, but it seems as if she's only giving 50 - 70% and it's beginning to bug me because, how long am I supposed to stick around for this?

Ugh, I mean what would YOU do in this situation...?