Few Questions for the guys. and thank you :)

bandgeek0203

bandgeek0203

1.) Do guys ever ask out girls on dates they don't 100% like? Would a guy ever ask out a girl just to make another girl jealous or b/c he is bored?

2.) how much should a girl pursue? is aloofness a turn off?

3.) any other advice for my insane questions would be appreciated.

1. Yes, though it is uncommon, a guy may ask you out if he doesn't like you or is not attracted to you. However, he won't continue seeing you. To make someone jealous? 0.005% chance of that. I'm sure it happens but I've gone on dates with god knows how many people, 100? Never to make someone jealous.
  2. Aloof is bad. Too available is bad. You should live a busy full life such that you can only see a new bf a couple times a week. If he calls, you should answer or call back within 24 hours. As for pursuing? Yes, you should give a green light. This means saying "thank you for the date, I had a great time, so..."
  3. Other advice? Don't sleep with a woman named Dallas who has a tattoo of a dagger on her back.

1.) Do guys ever ask out girls on dates they don't 100% like? Would a guy ever ask out a girl just to make another girl jealous or b/c he is bored?

2.) how much should a girl pursue? is aloofness a turn off?

3.) any other advice for my insane questions would be appreciated.

1. Yes, I've dated girls that I did not find super attractive at first. I asked her out because she was super fun. I have flirted with someone to make a girl jealous... this is typically more than enough.

2. I require women to be interested... no chasing required. Although that doesnt particularly turn me off... unless of course I really dont like her.

Other advice? Don't sleep with a woman named Dallas who has a tattoo of a dagger on her back.

3. Yikes... I've had that problem too. Dallas seems to get around.

Band, make sure you take this advice!