what are my chances?

Lucky555

So this is the beginning to a wonderful new year. However, I met a guy at the club and gave him my number. What are the chances he will call.

First he pursued me, took my hand and we danced! I was drinking and i was buzzed. But i am still coherent and lovely. he was attractive had goals ect. He was there with a friend. We both had a good time and then he had to close his tab and find his friend who is his ride home.

Is there a time limit and does anyone have advise!

uh 50-50

depends on how drunk he was, how interested he was in you, and how much of an impression you left on him (cause obviously he made a very good impression on you)

Yet another situational example of why I'm glad to be a man. When I get a girls number whether it be at a club or whatever I have a few rules. He may or may not use these rules. First if I get the number on a Friday night, I won't call till atleast sunday, but I'd try and make it no later then monday. I personaly even if drunk never ask for numbers unless I intend on txting or calling and trying for some type of get togather to get 2 know the person. Try not to think about things you have no control over its out of your hands. If it was me, and I asked, Id be calling or txting

• Author

I gave him my number because he was a great guy and he put it into his phone. He didn't say if he would call or not who knows i know he was happy and i was happy lust struck here! I think 50/50 is right. This was a Friday night. yeah it out of my hands, first time i have met someone in months that i was remotely interested in.

Thanks everyone.

so if it was friday night today would have been the soonest, tommorow the latest... And I didn't relize you just gave him your number... but the time table rule should still apply