Girl at work caught me checking her out. Should I approach her?

lance.dark

So there is this girl where I work who is quite attractive and she has caught me checking her out almost every time. I can't say that I'm interested in her because I don't really know her. Should I approach her or keep my distance? There is no real issue of awkwardness afterwards since I'm quitting soon anyways. I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not, although there is a guy there that she eats lunch with frequently but I have not seen anything that would indicate he is more than a friend. Thanks in advance for your help.

Start chatting her up and finding out if she's previously committed. If she is, run away. Office drama can be worse than baby momma drama.

So there is this girl where I work who is quite attractive and she has caught me checking her out almost every time. I can't say that I'm interested in her because I don't really know her. Should I approach her or keep my distance? There is no real issue of awkwardness afterwards since I'm quitting soon anyways. I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not, although there is a guy there that she eats lunch with frequently but I have not seen anything that would indicate he is more than a friend. Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm not really sure what the question is - do YOU want to talk to her? If so, please do. Why would you not? Think ahead 2 years - if you never talked to her - would you regret it? Maybe in talking to her you'll see you've nothing in common and your curiosity will be satisfied.

Just chat to her, see when she is going to the kitchen to make a coffee, follow and ask her how her weekend was or what she is planning for the weekend blah blah. Make small talk at first and find out if she talks about a boyfriend, could be in the lift too or whatever.

Just because she eats lunch with someone alot doesn't mean they are together.

Be careful about office romance, definitely but don't let it stop you, as long as she's not your boss or influences what you do, go for it. I met my husband at work and we were happy and together a very long time (our divorce had nothing to do with how we met, he's still a good friend)

Though, I know you are planning on leaving but make sure what the company policy is on these things. Some companies are stricter than others and you don't want to ruin future references or whatever.

Good luck!

BlueEyedSarah
she has caught me checking her out almost every time.

If this girl is interested wouldn't she have made a move when she saw him checking her out a few times? If I was single and a quy was checking me out I would want to go over and get to know him. I think you should go over and start talking to her, after all there is nothing to lose.

If this girl is interested wouldn't she have made a move when she saw him checking her out a few times? If I was single and a quy was checking me out I would want to go over and get to know him. I think you should go over and start talking to her, after all there is nothing to lose.

I don't necessarily agree with her going over, the age old thing of waiting for the guy to make the move, especially at work... not all girls are confident at doing that.