Sex from a Male's perspective...

SouthernT

Let's see....I am attempting to ask this question in a certain way...

I'm interested in knowing what sex is from a man's perspective. Other than the obvious physical aspect of the act. What purpose does sex serve with a knew interest? Is it your way of getting closer to a woman emotionally? Is it your way of deciding if you want to date her or if you want to get closer to her? In other words, we as woman are quick to blame men for wanting it purely for the physical satisfaction. But I kinda wanted to go out on a limb here and ask what else is behind it?

And be honest!! It's for the physical sensation...then so be it..

And ladies!!...share your experiences.

I guess I'm kinda to the point were I don't see the point in waiting an extended amount of time especially since sex seems to be so important to men feeling an emotional attachment...

For me as a woman it's a pretty intimate act.

If I like someone, I like to wait because it just feels more fulfilling when you know someone.

With my most recent ex- we waited a long time. He kept bringing up that he felt the sex would bring us closer... but he also said that the longer I made him wait, the more intrigued and excited he felt.

I have also heard the same stories from many men- they will take the sex as early as possible- but they won't take the person seriously if she gives it up too soon. It's the difference between deciding if they are girlfriend worthy or booty call material.

That has been a universal repsonse from many of my male friends...as well as boyfriends.

Get some male input though. It may differ from what I have experienced.

I think sex can mean a hundred different things for each person, depending on the mindset and the situation. That's how it is for me, at least.

There's self-serving sex, when you just want to get off.

Self-destructive sad sex, when you're missing someone so much you're numb and screwing someone else seems like a good idea cause at least you'll feel something.

Sex as pastime.

Sex for revenge.

Sex to show someone how sexy you can be.

Angry sex, lazy sex, animalistic.

The kind where you're so afraid you'll lose this person that you're crying.

Lovemaking. It's hard to have this kind even if you ARE in love, IMO.

Sex for me is strictly about pro-creation. I do it to make children. I think enjoying it is just sinful hedonism, so I get on top and go as fast as possible and finish up.

I can get it done even quicker if I get a little oral action before I get going.

By the way: It's a little-known fact, and some of the Bible scholars here on LS will confirm this, that in the Garden of Eden, Eve couldn't actually speak. She had a mouth, but it wasn't for talking. Know what I'm saying?

But after she defiled it by biting the sacred fruit, God cursed all of humanity by casting Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden and by giving Eve speech. This is why life is complicated now, and why men suffer.

It didn't have to be this way...

Sex for me is strictly about pro-creation. I do it to make children. I think enjoying it is just sinful hedonism, so I get on top and go as fast as possible and finish up.

I can get it done even quicker if I get a little oral action before I get going.

By the way: It's a little-known fact, and some of the Bible scholars here on LS will confirm this, that in the Garden of Eden, Eve couldn't actually speak. She had a mouth, but it wasn't for talking. Know what I'm saying?

But after she defiled it by biting the sacred fruit, God cursed all of humanity by casting Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden and by giving Eve speech. This is why life is complicated now, and why men suffer.

hahahhahaha AMEN.

I love you.

And I love apples.

I bite them all the time and shoot the finger to any male in the vicinity.

I think sex can mean a hundred different things for each person, depending on the mindset and the situation. That's how it is for me, at least.

There's self-serving sex, when you just want to get off.

Self-destructive sad sex, when you're missing someone so much you're numb and screwing someone else seems like a good idea cause at least you'll feel something.

Sex as pastime.

Sex for revenge.

Sex to show someone how sexy you can be.

Angry sex, lazy sex, animalistic.

The kind where you're so afraid you'll lose this person that you're crying.

Lovemaking. It's hard to have this kind even if you ARE in love, IMO.

That's an excellent post. You are extremely versatile, and any man would be very, very lucky to have you. I look forward to you providing details of the other ninety ways you can engage your female mystique.

Fascinating. Fascinating. So she could hum. Right. Any particular tune?

I love you.

And I love apples.

I bite them all the time and shoot the finger to any male in the vicinity.

I believe recent studies showed the 'forbidden fruit' was a Pomegranate ...

I guess I'm kinda to the point were I don't see the point in waiting an extended amount of time especially since sex seems to be so important to men feeling an emotional attachment...

I just wanted to address your quote above. Please don't generalize like that. My H didn't think that way when we were dating. He wanted us to get to know each other and to be friends first. Can you believe it? Yep.

And I have news for you. Sex isn't important to a lot of men as far as feeling an "emotional attachment" goes. That usually goes for women. Not for men.

I guess I'm trying to say that maybe you should reconsider your point of view. Why shouldn't you wait a bit? Why not take your time? Why are you basing what you do on what you think a man expects from you? Why not get to know him first? Why not see if you can be friends first?

I've always thought it would feel very strange to have a penis. Between one's own legs, I mean. Oh, you know what I mean.

Just the idea of this big thing attached to you with a mind of its own. I guess if you're used to it, it is no big deal. But if you suddenly woke up one morning and had one, it would take some getting used to.

I've always thought it would feel very strange to have a penis. Between one's own legs, I mean. Oh, you know what I mean.

Just the idea of this big thing

?!

attached to you with a mind of its own. I guess if you're used to it, it is no big deal. But if you suddenly woke up one morning and had one, it would take some getting used to.

In the morning it can be particularly hard. Especially if you roll over on it by mistake. But most of the time you forget it's there.

I believe recent studies showed the 'forbidden fruit' was a Pomegranate ...

And the "snake".... wasn't really a snake.... come one.

and not a pomegranate- some form of funky mushrooms

?!

In the morning it can be particularly hard. Especially if you roll over on it by mistake. But most of the time you forget it's there.

That is just amazing to me. My sex organ is smaller than the tip of my little finger, I can't even see it without a lot of work, and it doesn't perceptibly move.

Yours is a whole differerent animal.

I'm not going to ask how you feel about anal.

That is just amazing to me. My sex organ is smaller than the tip of my little finger, I can't even see it without a lot of work, and it doesn't perceptibly move.

Exactly. I'm the same. You're right - it doesn't move by itself. I move it by gyrating my hips.

For me it's both the physical satisfaction and getting closer to the woman. There are times when I only want the physical as well as the rush of hooking up with someone new. Sometimes it can be validation... feeling loved and wanted. It's all mixed in together. If it's just a random from the bars, it's partially physical and partially validation, as well as the thrill of the chase. I try to control myself and not sleep with women just for that. I refuse to hurt anyone just for the sake of getting off.

So you ONLY have sex to make a baby? Or you have non-procreative sex but you try not to enjoy it?

As for the biblical stuff - we should keep that to the religion forum. That's your view of the world, it is not Truth, even though you might consider it to be.

So you ONLY have sex to make a baby? Or you have non-procreative sex but you try not to enjoy it?

I can respect that. I mean, no form of birth control is 100% effective. What if you are scared of babies? That sort of thing can make one limp.

As for the biblical stuff - we should keep that to the religion forum. That's your view of the world, it is not Truth, even though you might consider it to be.

I think the humming thing is relevant. To understand "classic" sex is to understand history. For the purists, it has to be done by the book.

So you ONLY have sex to make a baby?

Haven't you noticed all the green robot babies running around lately? Johan's been getting busy.

Or you have non-procreative sex but you try not to enjoy it?

He keeps a stiff upper lip.

I can respect that. I mean, no form of birth control is 100% effective. What if you are scared of babies? That sort of thing can make one limp.

I think the humming thing is relevant. To understand "classic" sex is to understand history. For the purists, it has to be done by the book.

True on BC, and I'm paranoid for exactly that reason. But as far as trying to hurry it up and not enjoy it... wow... :rolleyes:

As far as "classic" sex... we have to acknowledge the disparity between principles in scripture and what actually went on. Casual sex and adultery happened, it was just not talked about. But I do not want to derail this thread by debating religion.

My ideals are that sex is about love.

But as far as trying to hurry it up and not enjoy it... wow... :rolleyes:

What if your favourite TV programme is on in 3 minutes? It's a useful skill to have.

What if your favourite TV programme is on in 3 minutes? It's a useful skill to have.

I'll leave this one in your skillful hands. G'night.

I don't watch tv. It's boring. I would much rather skip the tv and FFFF all night.