holding me back

moejoe

this has been with me for as long as i can remeber i have genital herpes its been stoping me from dateing...but lately me and this girl have been talkin alot and i really really like her and im just wonding how would she or you would react if some told you they have an STD....i have never had sex so i have know idea were i got it from....so if u guys could give me some tips on what i sould do that would be great:):lmao:

If you have never had actual sex- then you got it orally most likely- or from rubbing against someone. It doesn't take much.

I was just posting in the sexual health section about my recent experience- that someone I formally dated emailed me to say he had been infected since he was 16 and chose not to tell me during our relationship.

Yes, it is something you have to discuss with this person.

Look at tips online regarding the best way to tell someone.

If you have never had actual sex- then you got it orally most likely- or from rubbing against someone. It doesn't take much.

I was just posting in the sexual health section about my recent experience- that someone I formally dated emailed me to say he had been infected since he was 16 and chose not to tell me during our relationship.

Yes, it is something you have to discuss with this person.

Look at tips online regarding the best way to tell someone.