Reflecting....

Newbie2Love

I'm a nice guy, and i realised that eventhough nice guys finish last, they get exactly what they wanted, or do we? I think being a nice guy just makes you fall for any girl that comes your way. . .well. . .thats what I did. . .i'm currently dating somebody but whenever i become nice and loving, being the typicall "nice guy" she starts thinking that she owns me and can predict my next move and emotional response, and thats when things get boring, so i'm literaly forced to not be a nice guy and make her think I'm not interested in our relationship and thats wen things get exciting and interesting, and at that time my "nice-guy-ness" kicks in and the cycle begins again, so theoretically treating her badly brings her closer to me, I find that quite strange.

Being a nice guy I haven't been in many relationships cuz I always end up in the friend zone, but I'm not looking to become a pimp either, *sigh* decisions, decisions. . . .:)

I'm a nice guy, and i realised that eventhough nice guys finish last, they get exactly what they wanted, or do we? I think being a nice guy just makes you fall for any girl that comes your way. . .well. . .thats what I did. . .i'm currently dating somebody but whenever i become nice and loving, being the typicall "nice guy" she starts thinking that she owns me and can predict my next move and emotional response, and thats when things get boring, so i'm literaly forced to not be a nice guy and make her think I'm not interested in our relationship and thats wen things get exciting and interesting, and at that time my "nice-guy-ness" kicks in and the cycle begins again, so theoretically treating her badly brings her closer to me, I find that quite strange.

Being a nice guy I haven't been in many relationships cuz I always end up in the friend zone, but I'm not looking to become a pimp either, *sigh* decisions, decisions. . . .:)

A real nice guy would not do this....

Must be a pain in the ass to have to go through all this drama and manipulation in a relationship...... or just to keep one going.

• Author
A real nice guy would not do this....

Must be a pain in the ass to have to go through all this drama and manipulation in a relationship...... or just to keep one going.

Yep it is, the prob is dat i hevn't ben in a lot of relationships so i dunno wot I should stand for and what I shouldn't, like wots considered da "Norm"