Full Bush or Landing Strip?

nashua

Hey Ladies and Gents....

Do tell.

Men, what do you prefer and why

Ladies, what style is yours and why

Any lightning bolts out there ;)

ElvenPriestess

Well, back when I had sex, he wasn't happy unless there was NOTHING. SO that's why I am the way I am today, not ENTIRELY gone because I don't care for that, but not much at all.

I can't stand shaving completely bare. I remember when I first got pubes I was so happy that I was finally becoming a woman. I don't want to give that up! I usually trim so my bush is uniformly short and sparse.

Very short and tidy. Edges uniform like a wide landing strp. I hate shaving all the way because it is a b1tch when it starts to grow back.

Racquel Colette

I hate the cutesy terms for women's anatomy/practices. Women don't really use those to describe men and their anatomy/practices. Seems disrespectful to the female body.

landing strip. I dislike looking like I did when I was 8 years old, but like to keep it neat and tidy.

Ditto that. darlin I like your signature about Muse, so true..yes all about the landing strip, feeling bare just feels wrong...so does feeling too hairy ;)

• Author

Full bush here...

and not because I prefer it, but my boyfriend does. After about 2 years of "full bushing" I decided it was time to cut it off. Since then, i keep it on the hairier side of short. He caims to like the natual look. If it were up to me, I'd trim neat and tidy. But since he loves it so much hairy...i keep it. plus, its less work for me :)

Full bush here...

and not because I prefer it, but my boyfriend does. After about 2 years of "full bushing" I decided it was time to cut it off. Since then, i keep it on the hairier side of short. He caims to like the natual look. If it were up to me, I'd trim neat and tidy. But since he loves it so much hairy...i keep it. plus, its less work for me :)

Cairo - let me ask you about this. I had my lasered off a few years ago, so full bush is no longer an option. I have gotten used to being in various states of trimmed, bald, etc. for the last 15 years or so. I had a guy a few years ago ask if I could grow it in, and it made me feel less clean, or less sexy somehow. Do you ever feel this way, or have you fully embraced the bush because your guy loves it so much? Just wondered how you personally felt about it.

And rock on with the no maintenance do! :)

• Author
Cairo - let me ask you about this. I had my lasered off a few years ago, so full bush is no longer an option. I have gotten used to being in various states of trimmed, bald, etc. for the last 15 years or so. I had a guy a few years ago ask if I could grow it in, and it made me feel less clean, or less sexy somehow. Do you ever feel this way, or have you fully embraced the bush because your guy loves it so much? Just wondered how you personally felt about it.

And rock on with the no maintenance do! :)

It doesn't make me feel less sexy because its what my boyfriend finds sexy about me. HOWEVER, if he and I were to split, i'd be breaking out the razor for sure, ut i dont think I'd shave it all off. i'd keep it trim....maybe a bit more than a landing strip.

Yikes, you got it lasered off? how'd that go and how long did that take? That sounds painful!!!

Oh, it's not so bad, really! I used a topical numbing cream beforehand, so you don't really feel it at all.

It took 6 sessions, 6 weeks a part - sessions took about 10 minutes each (not a big area, though I did go full brazilian). I could stand to go for a touchup, but I will say the results are amazing. Most of the hair is gone, or else greatly reduced. HIGHLY recommend it! :)

Oh, it's not so bad, really! I used a topical numbing cream beforehand, so you don't really feel it at all.

It took 6 sessions, 6 weeks a part - sessions took about 10 minutes each (not a big area, though I did go full brazilian). I could stand to go for a touchup, but I will say the results are amazing. Most of the hair is gone, or else greatly reduced. HIGHLY recommend it! :)

Good god that's got to be better than waxing. Oh my dear Lord! I got a brazilian bikini wax before I went on my honeymoon with my exH and I couldn't have sex for 3 days because it felt like I had a horrible sunburn on my nether regions. I will never get waxed down there again.

KenzieAbsolutely
Good god that's got to be better than waxing. Oh my dear Lord! I got a brazilian bikini wax before I went on my honeymoon with my exH and I couldn't have sex for 3 days because it felt like I had a horrible sunburn on my nether regions. I will never get waxed down there again.

eesh. i was recently considering this because i thought shaving was such a pain after all these years. thanks for the warning.

i shave it all off. i don't feel like less of a woman, my genitals, as well as the rest of my body, are very different from when i was a child. it doesn't make me feel any more childlike than shaving my armpits or my legs. (just an aside for those of you who might feel like it infantilizes you in some way; it really shouldn't!)

i use to have a landing strip, but after a while, it just seemed to get smaller and smaller every time, and then it just got old trying to maintain it. so now i just, you know, whoosh--all gone. it feels cleaner, and i can notice a difference in other ways too. also, any guy i have been with has appreciated this effort.

Kenzie - I've had both waxing and the laser done. Laser is FAR less painful, and once it's done, it's DONE. That's the beauty of it. Still worth considering, if you are interested in making more of a permanent commitment. I just have to hope I never meet a bush lover in the future. :D

Kenzie - I've had both waxing and the laser done. Laser is FAR less painful, and once it's done, it's DONE. That's the beauty of it. Still worth considering, if you are interested in making more of a permanent commitment. I just have to hope I never meet a bush lover in the future. :D

Well the point is that YOU want it that way. Men should accept you for who and what you are comfortable bieng.

Not to completely flip the question... but... Do you expect a guy to shave, or trim?

Well the point is that YOU want it that way. Men should accept you for who and what you are comfortable bieng.

Not to completely flip the question... but... Do you expect a guy to shave, or trim?

Agree, but I also don't mind minor modifications if it makes my man happy. That's what it's all about, right? :)

Shaved guys are gross, IMO. They look like little boys, and its generally a tactic of a guy whos underendowed, thinking it will make him look monstrous (it doesnt - it just makes him look childish).

Do some proper manscaping is all I ask. Trim the bush, a nice ball shaving - its good business. :)

KenzieAbsolutely

hey, thanks, i'll definitely keep that in mind. i'd love to take a shower in the summer that lasts less than 20 minutes!

I shave it all off. Landing strips are kind of icky looking to me. I would never want a guy to shave. That's so repulsive. Maybe trim a little if he's really hairy, but otherwise keep it natual.

God, please trim that thing. There's nothing worse than going down on the jungles of darkest africa down there. Then you get pubes in your teeth and the whole thing is just yuck.

God, please trim that thing. There's nothing worse than going down on the jungles of darkest africa down there. Then you get pubes in your teeth and the whole thing is just yuck.

Who on earth have you been dating? :laugh: