Silent Treatment?

AliciaLikesYou

Silent treatment is when your significant other isn't talking to you due to an argument you both had earlier. It can go on for days and if both of you are hard-headed, it can go on for weeks! My parents were always giving each other the silent treatment and yes, it went on for weeks and I'm always the messenger! I hated that!! Thank goodness they're older and wiser now so I don't go through that anymore!

Silent treatment is when your significant other isn't talking to you due to an argument you both had earlier. It can go on for days and if both of you are hard-headed, it can go on for weeks! My parents were always giving each other the silent treatment and yes, it went on for weeks and I'm always the messenger! I hated that!! Thank goodness they're older and wiser now so I don't go through that anymore!

This is true, but it's not only arguements - Often times you can get the silent treatment if one partner does something the other finds very distasteful or strongly disagrees with, and they don't want to be flat-out confrontational about it, you may find them giving you the silent treatment!

Oh and of course it's not only couples who do it, friends can do it too (I know, some of my lady friends have put me on the silent treatment in the past -_-)