Men men men, so hard to read

Lookn4love

I was shopping at a store yesterday with my friend, i was on an isle, and this guy walked by and then backed up, he said hi, i said hi he then said u dont remember me do you, i said no i dont, then he said his name and it came back to me, we just started having small talk, he just came back to town 5 days ago he said, i asked him if the store was hiring and he said yes, he walked up to the front and got me an application to fill out, i started filling it out while he was helping a customer, he had to go to the back and he said to me "i work in the funiture dept, come holler at me", so is that an indication that he wanted to talk to me somemore and maybe get my number again, or is it just a saying men say to ladies? Would it be wrong to give him my number, or should i have him ask for it. I tried to call him back up to the store to talk to him and find out what hes been doing all these years, but they claim no one works there by that name, so i persume he goes by another name and hes only been working there for 5 days so maybe she wasnt introduced to him yet.

I was shopping at a store yesterday with my friend, i was on an isle, and this guy walked by and then backed up, he said hi, i said hi he then said u dont remember me do you, i said no i dont, then he said his name and it came back to me, we just started having small talk, he just came back to town 5 days ago he said, i asked him if the store was hiring and he said yes, he walked up to the front and got me an application to fill out, i started filling it out while he was helping a customer, he had to go to the back and he said to me "i work in the funiture dept, come holler at me", so is that an indication that he wanted to talk to me somemore and maybe get my number again, or is it just a saying men say to ladies? Would it be wrong to give him my number, or should i have him ask for it. I tried to call him back up to the store to talk to him and find out what hes been doing all these years, but they claim no one works there by that name, so i persume he goes by another name and hes only been working there for 5 days so maybe she wasnt introduced to him yet.

If he told you where to find him then it means he wants to see more of you. It's sort of hard to tell if he sees you as a friend or a date, so all that I can say is try and hang around him some more. You'll certainly see if he's into you or not rather quickly (Guys tend to be pretty blunt when it comes to this stuff).

Goodluck!