Astrological Compatibility

tmarie55

Just wondering how many of you believe in astrology. I was dating a guy and we were astrologically the worst match! Does anyone believe in this?

bigheartkindsoul

Cough cough, erm, yes I do a bit. But I don't let it run my dating life but I do search on online dating for my most astro compatible guys sometimes.

I don't care but I've noticed combinations of aries, taurus, and leos all have passions to be on top in the relationship.

Kinda fun to make two type a's in bed.

I've found that I'm most compatible with those from another solar system. Oh yeah....I almost forgot....and guys named "Zeus".......

I've found that I'm most compatible with those from another solar system. Oh yeah....I almost forgot....and guys named "Zeus".......

I thought "Zeus" was Jupiter?

I think it has something to it.

My last relationship which sucked because the guy was **** was astrologically my worst match. It was after the relationship ended that I decided to check out the star signs. lol.

I am a virgo and I think he is an aquarius.

I think it has something to it.

My last relationship which sucked because the guy was **** was astrologically my worst match. It was after the relationship ended that I decided to check out the star signs. lol.

I am a virgo and I think he is an aquarius.

Okay, don't laugh, but I read somewhere once (and I have no idea where this was) that Aquarian men are the most frequently divorced of all the signs between the genders.

Citizen Erased
Okay, don't laugh, but I read somewhere once (and I have no idea where this was) that Aquarian men are the most frequently divorced of all the signs between the genders.

So THAT'S why my parents divorced, cos my dad is Aquarius :eek: LOL

All right,

You guys are dissin' on my sign.

I don't know about the divorce thing. However, Aquarian men are the most...presidential.:D That is why President's day is in Feb.

Also, Taurus seems to have more of the dictator trend.

This coming from some silly stuff I read someplace and teased my bull headed sister with.

Horoscopes are fun but I would never use them to base it on who I decide to date.

Don't ever piss this crab off. I have pinchers and I am not afraid to use them.

Don't ever piss this crab off. I have pinchers and I am not afraid to use them.

I just KNEW you were a Cancer!!!! So sensitive and understanding and compassionate... :love:

I just KNEW you were a Cancer!!!! So sensitive and understanding and compassionate... :love:

Is that what they say about us? :cool:

Actually I was three weeks late, so I should have been whatever the sign before Cancer is.

Is that what they say about us? :cool:

Actually I was three weeks late, so I should have been whatever the sign before Cancer is.

Gemini. But what you shoulda been doesn't matter as to what you actually ARE! Neener neener!

Gemini. But what you shoulda been doesn't matter as to what you actually ARE! Neener neener!

Hey, I'm not complaining, although it proves that I have always been a procrastinator ever since the day I was actually born.:o:laugh:

Thats odd that they say that stuff about Cancers and it does describe me well. How is that possible?

Citizen Erased
Hey, I'm not complaining, although it proves that I have always been a procrastinator ever since the day I was actually born.:o:laugh:

Thats odd that they say that stuff about Cancers and it does describe me well. How is that possible?

Because they talk in general terms about what you are meant to be like and it is guaranteed that at least a few people will actually be like that.

Because they talk in general terms about what you are meant to be like and it is guaranteed that at least a few people will actually be like that.

Yeah, but the few times that I have read all the horoscopes, they are pretty constant with what Cancers are and Cancers seem to be the only ones described like that.

Nah, you're just special. ;)

Special ed. I ride on the short bus and you are my bus driver.