What to SEND for his birthday?

gonetildecember

gonetildecember

My Boyfriend's birthday is in a month, we'll both have exams around the date, so I won't get to see him just before or just after, nor the day of.

I'm trying to think of some sort of creative birthday present since I can't be there..(semi-LDR). initially wanted to go to a basketball game, but schedule doesn't permit that to happen.

I'll be sending it in the mail.. I was thinking a shirt... but wanted to also add something special/sentimental or thoughtful, since I can't actually be there.

Any ideas?

If you do a shirt then make sure you wear it for a day and also wear perfume that is his fav... that way he will be able to smell you for a bit after he opens the gift..

Why not make a personalized card as well... My wife made me a personalized card that had wording only we used and I still keep it in our book cases proudly displayed..

• Author
gonetildecember

Aw.. that's such a cute idea.. wearing it so it smells like me. Sometimes when he leaves after visiting, he leaves one of his shirts so i don't forget his smell, and I always love it.

Thanks.

A nice shirt, with your smell on it, and a photo of you wearing it around naked!!!!!

Damn.

I kinda want one, too. :laugh:

Seriously, this is one of the best gift ideas I have ever heard of. You can take a digital picture of yourself and print it out on an inkjet printer for privacy. Or just sneak into a camera store and print it out quickly. But the photo of you naked in the shirt is key. Don't forget to shoot a big smile.