18 yr old girl interested in an older guy who seems interested as well?

x0knb125

Sooo I'm 18 (well almost..).

I met this guy through a group, and he is let's say a little just out of college age? Probably late twenties early thirties...y'ah know.

Anyway.

After the first couple of meetings, I've been noticing him gazing at me for longer than a split second.

Earlier this month, the group went onto a retreat and I ended up spending enormous amount of time with him.

He is gorgeous btw, and pretty cute.

Through out the day he kept gazing at me, and look away whenever I turned my head.

We went on a walk together, and just talked about anything and everything.

We were putting up decorations for a party and I was giving him a piece of tape and our fingers brushed against each other, and obviously he didn't need to do that.

We made a lot of eye contact too.

And finally when we all posed for a group picture, he put his arm around my waist when I least expected it. We were all putting our arms around our shoulders but he put his around my waist.

I'm confused because a. he wears a silver ring made with two rings intertwined with each other. So I don't know if he's just be extremely nice to me, or what. b. if he is married, he never talks about his wife, only about his sister. And all the married men I know talk about their wife tonssss because they are inlove with them

Anyway help?

Also he could be a little old, but I'm always a sucker for older men, as they seem to be more mature and open-minded.

Also I've never had a relationship ship, and I've been hurt in the past by men so I have a BIG fear of rejection. I can talk to men, but I can never express really how I feel about them.

ARGH I know this situation could be risky, but why is he showing me all these signs? THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS RULE!