Im not who they think i am

0806ash

I have a problem, and i dont think there is a solution...

I am fake. Everything about my appearance is fake. My hair. My skin is so bad i put tons of make up to cover it up. My nails are fake too.

When i get dressed up, I look very nice. I do get approached all the time by men, but i always have thatdread at the back of my mind that i am infact really ugly, and they will soon see me in the morning, or without my extendtions in, and realise this.

I dont think could ever settle down with somebody for a long period of time, which breaks my heart because that is my dream.

Im sure there isnt any real answer to my problem, I just need to get it off my chest.

I am fake. Everything about my appearance is fake. My hair. My skin is so bad i put tons of make up to cover it up. My nails are fake too.

When i get dressed up, I look very nice. I do get approached all the time by men, but i always have thatdread at the back of my mind that i am infact really ugly, and they will soon see me in the morning, or without my extendtions in, and realise this.

I dont think could ever settle down with somebody for a long period of time, which breaks my heart because that is my dream.

Im sure there isnt any real answer to my problem, I just need to get it off my chest.

Sounds a bit like body dysmorphia. You may want to seek professional help with that!

Do you have anything traumatic with your past?

Just believe me that men do not see you the same way you see yourself!

Come on now... A lot of people have extensions, fake nails, make-up, even fake boobs, etc...etc... that doesn't make someone 'fake'.

You need to build some confidence my dear... :)

• Author

I have had a very messy background. but i have always felt this way am i am more then confident with my opinions and personallity. I am sure its not a self esteem issue, and i know it probably sounds llike im just feeling sorry for myself, but i also know im not attractive.

Thankyou for ur input to my problem. its the first time iv ever really talked about it

I have had a very messy background. but i have always felt this way am i am more then confident with my opinions and personallity. I am sure its not a self esteem issue, and i know it probably sounds llike im just feeling sorry for myself, but i also know im not attractive.

Thankyou for ur input to my problem. its the first time iv ever really talked about it

What makes you unattractive?

I would bet you money that you are much better looking than you think!

Come on now... A lot of people have extensions, fake nails, make-up, even fake boobs, etc...etc... that doesn't make someone 'fake'.

You need to build some confidence my dear... :)

Highlighted hair - check.

Fake nails - check.

Make-up - check.

Fake boobs - check.

Fat tan (summer) - check.

Fake Marc Jacobs bag - check. :lmao:

On the outside, sure, some might label me as "fake" because I certainly wasn't born looking this way. However, as a person, I'm 100% authentic. I know it. I feel it. I believe it. Why don't you?

I worry about being perfect all the time too. But it's honestly so liberating when you realize that you're still loved just as much without all the "fake" stuff.

And at this moment, you were real. Congratulations. I mean it! :)

There are people out there that aren't fake on the outside but are incredibly and undetectably fake on the inside. Be glad you're not one of those.