getting physical.

essnine

I have been taking this girl I know out recently. I'm really attracted to her because she is gorgeous. The thing is that even more than that, I think I have serious intense feelings for her. I have never ever felt like this about any other girl. I mean it's to the point where I get sick to my stomach sometimes wondering what she thinks about it. Its totally ridiculous. Anyway, the other thing is that I know her dad well. I actually work with her dad, but I am her age.

I've been so nervous on our dates that I just can't bring myself to put my arm around her or take her hand or anything because I don't know if she has any idea how I feel about her or if she even thinks I'm anything more than a friend. I mean we have a great time together it's just that I feel like I'm being a pathetic loser and maybe I should have some balls and just do it. I just dont want to step on her toes, advice?

I have been taking this girl I know out recently. I'm really attracted to her because she is gorgeous. The thing is that even more than that, I think I have serious intense feelings for her. I have never ever felt like this about any other girl. I mean it's to the point where I get sick to my stomach sometimes wondering what she thinks about it. Its totally ridiculous. Anyway, the other thing is that I know her dad well. I actually work with her dad, but I am her age.

I've been so nervous on our dates that I just can't bring myself to put my arm around her or take her hand or anything because I don't know if she has any idea how I feel about her or if she even thinks I'm anything more than a friend. I mean we have a great time together it's just that I feel like I'm being a pathetic loser and maybe I should have some balls and just do it. I just dont want to step on her toes, advice?

When you say you've been "taking [her]...out" you mean that you two have gone on dates, correct? If so, I don't think she'd mind if you held her hand or put your arm around her (I highly doubt she'll drop kick you for that). And considering that she's been out with you more than once, it suggests that she may actually be into you! So put the moves on her already!