She doesnt deny cheating but she doesnt admit to it either...

plainoldjared

plainoldjared

Hi its me again, Jared...

Ive been here before, same lady new problem.

So I'll give a little background... we've been dating for 3 years now, (Im 24) shes 27. She was in a 5 yr relationship with an old rich guy before me and broke it off with when we decided to make it exclusive.

For the last 4 months I was working 14hrs/7 days a week but Im back to a regular schedule now. During this time we only had late nights on the weekends together, so she was going out with her girlfriends most of the time. Anyhow, she would give me details about her outings: what she wore, what they wore, where they went, what time they came home, how many drinks, etc.

Well this past weekend was my first weekend off. We decided to meet up Sunday at noon but I got a message from her at 6am saying she was at her friends house and wanted to meet at 1 instead. I called her (it was 1230) and said "I'll be at your house waiting for you." She said she was still at her friends house because they didnt have a car so I asked if she wanted a ride, suddenly she says I'm being weird and acting like a bodyguard. I told her she was acting weird and it felt like she was trying to pick a fight with me, she said I was right and that she was sorry for trying to pick and fight and to just ignore her because shes drunk. Suddenly this all sounded too much like a pile of yea right so I told her I'd be waiting at her house and if she needs a ride let me know. Not even a minute goes by and she sends me a message saying "I'll see you another day I dont feel good" I called her and told her it was over. She didnt say anything until the next day which was "Sorry I lied to you about where I was, I hope you can forgive me" I responded with "I hope whatever you were doing and whoever you were doing it with was worth it.

We're supposed to have a serious conversation on Saturday. I think she is just trying to buy time so she can think of what to say. Or did I just completely over react as a result of dissapointment and stress...

Jared,

She has a history of lieng and useing poeple for whatever she can get! You dont want to be a part of that!

Be hard, be strong! If you need help preparing yourself to dump her... I can assist you!

• Author
plainoldjared

then ok I have to deal with the fact that she faked me out for years and broke my heart. If Im wrong though how can I approach her about telling me the truth without her being defensive and upset? I really do love this girl, I always have. I was 18 and she thought I was too young and randomly I find her at a club when I was 21 and well it would just be devastating if it wasnt meant to be and furthermore what kind of person would do that?

• Author
plainoldjared
Jared,

She has a history of lieng and useing poeple for whatever she can get! You dont want to be a part of that!

Be hard, be strong! If you need help preparing yourself to dump her... I can assist you!

A part of me keeps thinking that I just over reacted and maybe she was planning something for us and I went overboard so now shes being defensive and punishing me. Suppose she is cheating on me, I love her but to think that she would break my heart like that and not even care well Im not a fool, I will walk away. And I would like her last memory of me to cause her shame and embarrasment at her actions.

A part of me keeps thinking that I just over reacted and maybe she was planning something for us and I went overboard so now shes being defensive and punishing me. Suppose she is cheating on me, I love her but to think that she would break my heart like that and not even care well Im not a fool, I will walk away. And I would like her last memory of me to cause her shame and embarrasment at her actions.

Look at her! She is a pathetic person. Her entire life should cause shame and embarrasment, I dont think you have to do anything. Just refuse to share in that.

She used some guy for his money... and for how long? A good person does not do that! A strong person desires to stand on thier own two feet, and is happy with what they can provide themselves.

No, you need to take a step back and really look at her as a person. It should make you angry. Use that anger, it will help you through.

Look at her! She is a pathetic person. Her entire life should cause shame and embarrasment, I dont think you have to do anything. Just refuse to share in that.

She used some guy for his money... and for how long? A good person does not do that! A strong person desires to stand on thier own two feet, and is happy with what they can provide themselves.

No, you need to take a step back and really look at her as a person. It should make you angry. Use that anger, it will help you through.

Good grief man, he never said anything like what you just quoted. He NEVER said she used anyone, just that she was in a relationship with someone. You shouldn't make reaches like this.
  • Author
plainoldjared

I wasnt thrilled when I found out that she basically had a sugar daddy but at that point we were just talking, once we decided to date I made it clear that I wasnt ok with the money man in the picture. I had known her for years so I realize her reasons although I agree with cobra, she took the easy way out, however it was a mutual agreement.

Reboot your short and sweet response made it easier for me to just realize that if Im right its that simple, she cheated and I should move on...

Cobra I appreciate your passion, I'll be calling my boys if this turns for the worst and with their aid I'll bad mouth her until I feel better but I wont give her the satisfaction of knowing that she crushed me, Im sure she can figure that one out...

I really hope it turns out that Im just an a hole with no patience, that would be soo much easier than getting into a verbal arguement with the woman that could care less that I love her so much