Ex ignoring me..

Applesauce19

Okay so my ex broke up with me about three months ago because he was having some personal issues. About a week after that he constantly begged me to get back with him and told me how hard it was seeing me and no being with me. I said no and wanted to be friends. Well we havent really talked since then except for a couple drunken text messages until recently. I have been missing him so bad so I got ahold of his e-mail and wrote him a couple of paragraphs about how sorry I was for being so horrible and I missed him. he wrote back and told me he wanted me in his arms and he was sorry too.

A couple e mails later he begged me to call him and we had a great conversation and planned to meet up a few days later. Well when that day came around I still hadnt heard from him so called him so i just text him and whoever answered it said their name was liz and asked who i was. After that I called him like 5 hours later (upset about being ditched) and he rejected my call. I sent him a couple texts stating that he was really hurting me by doing this and if he didnt want to to talk to me to just tell me. it has been 5 days since the initial incident of him ignoring me. What do I do? When we talked he sounded sooo sincere and like he really missed me and now this? Someone please help.