Is he interested in me... or what? * READ!!*

Princess Jasmine

Princess Jasmine

Im 22 years old, and I just started school. Im in the LVN program, and i've been going to school for 5 weeks now. To go to school here, you have to get all your shots and the immunizations and all, which im working on getting done soon. The director/student advisor (parents owns the school) ;) He asked me if I needed a ride to go get my shots, because I have a DUI and I cant drive for a while. He said he would take me on his lunch break. I said no, because my friend is going to take me. :rolleyes: He talks to me almost everyday after school until my ride comes to pick me up. He got my cell number, and he text me every weekend wishing me a good weekend. But he hasnt called yet. Onece when I was in class, he text me to come to the office. I couldnt because I was taking notes for a test. Then I saw him later and he told me he just wanted to give me some chocolate that was being passed around the office. He text me two weeks ago and asked if I wanted to go to the movies "just as friends" because he thinks I would be cool to hang out with. I said no because I had to study, BUT I told him next weekend, which never happend. Then just yesterday he told me that I could call him whenever I wanted to to talk,..and then I turned the table and said he should call me to talk whenever. ..but he said its better if I call him just in case im too busy. (lol)...silly right? PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE! IS HE REALLY INTERESTED IN ME? OR WHAT? WHY ISNT HE CALLING ME AND ONLY TEXTING EVERYTHING? I LIKE HIM AND I THINK HE IS SWEET! HELP!!!!

I Luv the Chariot OH

It seems like you essetinally "turned him down" every time he tried to see you or make plans with you, so maybe you should take the initiative and call him first?

sweetbutcheeky
He said he would take me on his lunch break. I said no, because my friend is going to take me. :rolleyes:

He talks to me almost everyday after school until my ride comes to pick me up.

He got my cell number, and he text me every weekend wishing me a good weekend.

He told me he just wanted to give me some chocolate that was being passed around the office.

He text me two weeks ago and asked if I wanted to go to the movies

It seems like he keeps making an effort and you are the one to turn him down. He could be too shy to call, but he did find out your number and txting is almost the same thing.

The friends thing about the movies I think is just because he didn't want to pressure you.

yeah I think I counted about 15 "I said no"s. Seems to me the chick knows he's interested and just wants everyone here to stroke her ego a little. What can you expect from 22 year old though? :o

• Author
Princess Jasmine

Thanks you all. I really appreaciate all of your comments. They were very helpful. ...and to cad rod,:p...I really wasnt sure if he was really interested in me or not because its always confuseing when your in the situation. ..But since you see it from the outside, you can see it more clear. But thaks a lot! Im going to be more open now. :)