Why am I turned off by so many things, I met a nice girl and her LAUGH turned me off

DateAnalyzer

We met from craiglist and exchange photos and liked each other and then talked on the phone. Then when she would laugh I was like-"OH boy" It was not a sexy laugh, it was kind of goofy and i think I was turned off because I never liked goofy females. You can have a goofy side but not be naturally goofy. So would anyone be turned off by the sound of someone's or is it just me????

yeah if you did it around me because that would show you have no class

I have class but also gas...... I cannot help it... all these whole grains I eat...

I would have to state you lack class in not being able to over look my disability and flatuence affliction.

Shame too because other than that I am all around superb.

Anywho DA - seek therapy not dates.

• Author
I have class but also gas...... I cannot help it... all these whole grains I eat...

I would have to state you lack class in not being able to over look my disability and flatuence affliction.

Shame too because other than that I am all around superb.

Anywho DA - seek therapy not dates.

I did go to a therapist and she was able to see I was just at a high point of irritation, not depressed so it was no need for me to come back

I did go to a therapist and she was able to see I was just at a high point of irritation, not depressed so it was no need for me to come back

seek a new therapist.......

We met from craiglist and exchange photos and liked each other and then talked on the phone. Then when she would laugh I was like-"OH boy" It was not a sexy laugh, it was kind of goofy and i think I was turned off because I never liked goofy females. You can have a goofy side but not be naturally goofy. So would anyone be turned off by the sound of someone's or is it just me????

I think your expectations are off the radar.

yeah if you did it around me because that would show you have no class

:laugh: Which is why you are still single, and a4a isn't, right?

I think your expectations are off the radar.

:laugh: Which is why you are still single, and a4a isn't, right?

I tooted last night and my H cracked up........then he tooted....

people toot...... get a grip.

It took two years to get him to toot in front of me... now he giggles about it.

toots are a way of expressing your love and trust. :lmao::lmao:

Hey DA I want to see your dating site pic and profile! See why you are attracting these goofy laugh dinner suckin' bad dates. :lmao:

• Author
I tooted last night and my H cracked up........then he tooted....

people toot...... get a grip.

It took two years to get him to toot in front of me... now he giggles about it.

toots are a way of expressing your love and trust. :lmao::lmao:

Hey DA I want to see your dating site pic and profile! See why you are attracting these goofy laugh dinner suckin' bad dates. :lmao:

Isn't being attracted to someone all about sex appeal? I mean if someone doesn't give off a sexy vibe both mentally and physically then it doen;t work. Of course i wouldn;t have a problem with farting if I'm already with her not in the beginning. I wouldn't belch in front of a woman on the 2nd date

No not always sex appeal.

I think you are just looking for the perfect chick to boink..... not a relationship.

Correct?

You need to lower your standards abit and loosen up! You're thinking too much and it's confusing you, making you doubt everything! You have high expectations and that is why you're getting disappointed so much. NOONE IS PERFECT. PEOPLE FART! PEOPLE are GOOFY.

Yeah WW

and some dudes munch out on sloppy ass orange cheese nachos while watching the game in their panties........ :sick::sick:

Yeah WW

and some dudes munch out on sloppy ass orange cheese nachos while watching the game in their panties........ :sick::sick:

I do that too...While watching hockey! Though, I'm not in my undies. Good idea, may have to try that! I know! I can put my cheesy fingers on my nipples, then let my H lick it off! :laugh:

I like to tweek my nipples with cheesie poof powder on my fingers. :lmao:

DA would that be a deal breaker for you too?

You want to know my opinion? In all honesty, what I think is happening is that on some level you are picking up from these girls that they aren't really that into you. So your mind is making up excuses why you don't like them so that you can defend yourself from the ensuing rejection. I think your nitpicking is a defense for rejection. That's the psychologist in me talking.

You want to know my opinion? In all honesty, what I think is happening is that on some level you are picking up from these girls that they aren't really that into you. So your mind is making up excuses why you don't like them so that you can defend yourself from the ensuing rejection. I think your nitpicking is a defense for rejection. That's the psychologist in me talking.

He won't buy this theory........ been tried..... been there done that.

If the chick doesn't want him there is something wrong with the chick.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think the problem (apart from the obvious things that have already been stated) is that you are not getting to know these women as people, only as potential mates. The laugh or any of those other mild annoyances would not have the same effect if you weren't sitting there with your checklist. I'm starting to believe online datings is a crock, and stats prove that something like 4% succeed in finding a relationship. I think it's because the whole thing is set up to fail. People need to start meeting each other as people, end of story. And if something arises from that, then you already like the person and their goofy laugh is endearing because it is part of a whole package.

sweetbutcheeky

High point of irritation, that's a turn on for woman!! I feel bad for any woman to please you!

Isn't being attracted to someone all about sex appeal? I mean if someone doesn't give off a sexy vibe both mentally and physically then it doen;t work. Of course i wouldn;t have a problem with farting if I'm already with her not in the beginning. I wouldn't belch in front of a woman on the 2nd date

If your only looking to meet someone you attracted to sexually then your only looking for FB not dating / relationship.

No one is perfect, be it a unexpected fart, goofy laugh, bad taste fashion whatever. If your looking for perfect your going to be alone forever. You don't have to like her laugh, but if you can't look past it to the person then that's just sad and your missing out.

Well maybe she was just nervous. On a similar note, sometimes when I have talked to guys on the phone before meeting them I don't particularly like the way their voice sounds, BUT I don't hold that against them and give them a shot anyway.

I think that you are being wayyyyy too picky about these girls. It's fine to be a little picky but not the way you are being.

From what I've read since he's joined, DA is a neurotic, over weight agoraphobic, who does nothing but troll for woman and then find seinfeld-esque reasons to reject them.

I am not one of the bitchy types here, but I really am starting to suspect that no one is this clueless, therefore........

It's the car wreck theory KRY, you can't help but look !!

After all, you and i both opened the thread knowing EXACTLY what we were going to find !

• Author
Well maybe she was just nervous. On a similar note, sometimes when I have talked to guys on the phone before meeting them I don't particularly like the way their voice sounds, BUT I don't hold that against them and give them a shot anyway.

I think that you are being wayyyyy too picky about these girls. It's fine to be a little picky but not the way you are being.

That could have been it so maybe i will see if I can get past that. But if you don;t like the sound of a voice why do you still talk? I thought that was the whole reason people continue to talk on the phone, it has to be the voice