I noticed that woman tend to respond to ads that's a little unusual vs normal ads

DateAnalyzer

DateAnalyzer

Whether it's on the phone or internet, when my ads start with this they usually get no reply

"Tall Intelligent guy with no kids and my own place looking for a nice girl"

On the otherhand, i found that a regular girl will reply to a ad she has nver heard or seen before like the ones below

Wacky Professional Guy seeking Creative Stress Relief Activities

Interested in a Foreplay Encounter with friendship attached

Stressed out teddybear in need of some hugs and kisses

Seeking Unusual Adult Fun and Wacky Forms of massages

Now The silly ads have generated more responses but the ones when I'm actually looking for someone nice and sweet to go on a date with, they get ignored. Last night a pretty female responded to the Foreplay encounter ad and said it was something about the ad that intrigued her and she wants to get to the otherside of me first and then the adult stuff. I was very surprised someone so beautiful was attracted to such a silly ad

Because the first ad states........

I might be tall but I am so boring - I don't have kids because I never have been in a relationship long enough to have them, or I am too young to even think about it, and I don't want them.

I just moved out of my parents home and I think owning my own place is the biggest accomplishment of my life. (most people should own or have their own place, not live at their parents..... stating you don't live with your parents is not a turn on.... it should be just a given.)

Of course the other ads peak curiosity..... although I would not answer a ad with teddybear:sick::sick: needs hugs...... or Wacky.......:sick: Way too needy and bugs bunnyish.

Wacky is not a choice word......

the foreplay one is interesting because the friendship thing is also in the line.