I called EGG LADY for a date and she said she moved on... should I have cooked more?

Krytellan

So after I told the egg lady that I wouldn't buy any more eggs for her, I called her this week. She said that I blew my chance and that she was on a date. She must want me though, cuz she answered. Was it a mistake to withhold eggs? Should I have made them in different ways? I swear women just don;t make any sense. Does she want me you think?

her brains are probably scrambled. i would tell her soon so it's over easy. that way the next day will come out looking sunny side up.

So after I told the egg lady that I wouldn't buy any more eggs for her, I called her this week. She said that I blew my chance and that she was on a date. She must want me though, cuz she answered. Was it a mistake to withhold eggs? Should I have made them in different ways? I swear women just don;t make any sense. Does she want me you think?

Awe that is too bad.

Well, she talked to you whilst eating the eggs of another. That speaks volumes.

Don't put all of your eggs into one basketcase until you are sure that she has enough of that soft green grass to nest in.

I can't understand why you would call her after you broke with her. It cracks of desperation. Are you so low on eggs you needed to crawl back to her? Come on man, egg up. You can do it. Cook that last batch so you have no more reminders, say sayonara and go NC. Stay strong.

• Author

Yeah, I had her cracking up while she was on her date. I wonder what the dude was thinking. He probably had no idea what the yoke was, but the yoke was on him.

Yeah, I had her cracking up while she was on her date. I wonder what the dude was thinking. He probably had no idea what the yoke was, but the yoke was on him.

Be careful. She sounds like an Eggs Benidict to me. I would wisk carefully.