Men want a woman who will put on a dress or skirt once in a while....

Trialbyfire

Sure I'll wear a dress and a skirt if I feel like it. It's part of my wardrobe anyways.

If he demands it, he can wear a kilt and I'll be more than happy to wear a skirt. I've always wanted to find out what men wear under their kilts.

so take off the shorts, jeans, capris, and Tshirts for once.

Discuss.

many skirt... I love skirts.... with nothing under... Ha!

I wear whatever I feel like wearing in the morning... I never decide ahead of time... spur of the moment... :)

It would be nice to see men dress up a tad as well.

A jacket at least.

get rid of the camo shorts and wife beaters with the stains on it. :lmao:

I rarely wear a skirt or dress.... I rarely go places or do things where it is practical.

i wear a dress or skirt most of the the summer months (have on a short summer dress right now).

it's awesome - automatic airconditioning! cool - breezy - why not? i have nice legs though!

• Author
It would be nice to see men dress up a tad as well.

A jacket at least.

get rid of the camo shorts and wife beaters with the stains on it. :lmao:

I rarely wear a skirt or dress.... I rarely go places or do things where it is practical.

Here, here. And take off the darned baseball cap in a restaurant. That is seriously a dealbreaker for me.

whichwayisup
Men want a woman who will put on a dress or skirt once in a while....

Yeah, I read the title of this as "men who want to put a dress or skirt once in a while...."

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

As long as I dont have to wear heels! I don't wear flats, but 1-1/2 " is all I can take...I mean stand....uh i mean... Okay I'll wear no panties!!!

sofakingmad
Hey men, what do you think? Do you want to see your woman dress up once in a while?

of course. but would it be considered dressing down? :p

Some men like it when you put on a skirt/dress once in a while...some men could care less. I've never met a man that cared enough to make it a criteria for a relationship.

CaterpillarGirl
Here, here. And take off the darned baseball cap in a restaurant. That is seriously a dealbreaker for me.

Agreed! I can't stand it when guys do this! Unless you are in McDonalds or at a chuck wagon, show a little gentility.

Discuss.

I dress up everyday for work. I wear it all. 3-4 inch heels, hair, make-up etc... The only time people see me dressed down is when I don't have to dress up (weekends, days off). Even then I will wear my skirts. I always look like a fashion plate. :laugh:

Now I guess I should say this. The only time I will dress down for work is when I'm sick and I just don't give a damn.

So needless to say my dude sees it all.

Who are you dating? Baseball cap in a restaurant? :eek: I don't even own one.

I don't see a problem dressing up. Even if you do it for special events only.

Discuss.

Not all men think like this. I have worn a dress maybe 2-3 times the whole time I have been with my bf and they were for times when I had to dress up. (wedding and funeral) I am not a girly girl and am not going to wear something that I find to be uncomfortable just to please my man. So far though he seems fine with the fact that I HATE "girly" crap. :D

Trialbyfire

Perhaps that's the difference. When I didn't work at home, it was suits with skirts, suits with pants or dresses, every...single...day. I got so fed up with it that I vowed I wouldn't dress up unless I had to. While I do dress appropriately for any face-to-face meetings, I tend to avoid meetings, whenever possible, unless they're via conference call.

Having said that, it doesn't mean I don't wear skirts/dresses but they're usually casual outfits and have to be comfortable. It doesn't mean that they're not...attractive...

I still wear 2.5" to 3" heels regularly, sometimes higher. It's part of being short, I guess. :laugh:

Trialbyfire
Waiting for a GUY to respond to this thread...

You know exactly what most of them will say. Short, tight skirts/dresses and where's my dinner?

HokeyReligions

Haven't worn a dress in years and I won't wear one -- or a skirt. Slacks and pants for me only. I don't believe in separate dress codes for different sexes - no matter what the occasion. If that means some guy(s) don't like it, won't be attracted to me, or whatever -- then they are not the men for me. Makes it much easier for me to screen them!

Discuss.

What exactly is there to discuss?

Yes a variety is nice.

Wheres my dinner?:p

sofakingmad
Waiting for a GUY to respond to this thread...

uh...what am i chopped liver? :confused:

Hahah I guess guys don't care since not a lot of them replied, that's good to know. I wear dresses a lot though like a few times a year, I always end up dressing up at weddings, bar mitzvahs ect. Funerals not as much because the person is dead so they won't see it anyway so there is no point.