Watching a episode of Blind Date and this Girl asked the Guy on the date.........

DateAnalyzer

DateAnalyzer

So what accomplishment would you say you are most proud of at this point in your life??

HUH???-lol

How many people would have ended the Date right after that dumb question?

So,

What accompolishment would you say you are most proud of at this point in your life DA?

No, I would not have ended the date upon that question. I either would have answered sincerely or sarcastically, depending on...my mood.

Depends on how it was asked (and if it was a sincere question - as in one asked out of genuine interest...as opposed to some vapid moron asking the question b/c they wanted to sound profound or something).

Either way I wouldn't be rude and just end the date. I'd see how the rest of the night goes.

• Author
DateAnalyzer
So,

What accompolishment would you say you are most proud of at this point in your life DA?

No, I would not have ended the date upon that question. I either would have answered sincerely or sarcastically, depending on...my mood.

I would have a irritated look on my face

That seems like a really interesting question. I mean, you're trying to get to know each other, after all. I want to know this in someone I'm dating.

"I've been stretching for months and finally just last night I managed to get my whole mouth on it."