Why is it hard for a women to be platonic friends with a guy if there is no spark on

DateAnalyzer

DateAnalyzer

the first date? I mean there has been times when i talked to a female on the phone for weeks and then it all goes out the window because I don;t have the sex appeal you were expecting? Why can't women still be friends with the guy if they have been talking to each other on the phone for over a month? That is one thing I never understood

We can and do. I think that there's something else going on that is keeping women away from you. It might be your confidence needs some boosting - you seem to be overcompensating for low confidence. If you really want to be friends with someone, it will happen, but you have to take a chance to get there.

• Author
DateAnalyzer
We can and do. I think that there's something else going on that is keeping women away from you. It might be your confidence needs some boosting - you seem to be overcompensating for low confidence. If you really want to be friends with someone, it will happen, but you have to take a chance to get there.

I know some guys have no interest in platonic friendships but in my case that's an opportunity for me to learn more about women so I'm always open to a platonic frienship if there is no spark.

I agree.

And perhaps they believe the lack of spark is one-sided, meaning they don't feel a spark but based on your behavior and comments they think you do. A platonic friendship has maintain no-sparks on either side.