hair loss and dating

burning 4 revenge

burning 4 revenge

would you date a guy who is losing his hair? is that why demi got tired of bruce and went for someone younger?

im interested in all answers, but especially women who absolutely won't date guys who are balding

I would date a guy who's losing his hair BUT I will not date a guy who's losing his hair and does that bizarre comb-over thing.

Depends on how much hair he loose....

By the way, will you get tired of your gf because of her increasing muscles or wrinkles? If you look for superfical elements in your gf; probably your gf will look for same? don't know:confused:

• Author
burning 4 revenge
I would date a guy who's losing his hair BUT I will not date a guy who's losing his hair and does that bizarre comb-over thing.

so thats it for john mccain as far as your concerned?

• Author
burning 4 revenge
Depends on how much hair he loose....

By the way, will you get tired of your gf because of her increasing muscles or wrinkles? If you look for superfical elements in your gf; probably your gf will look for same? don't know:confused:

increasing muscles yes, wrinkles no. some lines make a pretty woman sexier

Well, there are other reasons I wouldn't date McCain. :lmao:

I also wouldn't date a balding guy who grows his remaining hair way long as though to make up for his hair loss, or who wears a toupe, or who grows a beard to make up for it, or any of that sh*t guys do. I like 'em clean cut and trimmed, regardless of how much or how little they have.

Wear what you've got with pride, or shave it all off, but don't play hide and seek with it.

is that why demi got tired of bruce and went for someone younger?

nope, I think it was Bruce's rampant philandering...

My hair is thinner on top than it used to be. So I've asked the girl who cuts my hair to start gradually leaving one side of my hair longer. I figure that way people won't notice when it has become a proper comb-over. She won't do it though. She laughs.

I'm thinking of going to someone else.

There are actually women out there who will love you regardless of what's going on with your hair. Not desperate women either, but women you'd be proud to even know, let alone make your sweetheart. Guys with the worst comb-overs you've ever seen have wives to go home to.

didn't you mean john mcclane? :laugh:

• Author
burning 4 revenge
didn't you mean john mcclane? :laugh:

:laugh: im actually looking forward to that stupid movie

Im actually a little sad that my husband will never loose the least bit of hair. For some reason I think its sort of sexy on older men.

Trialbyfire

If you guys have extreme hair loss to the point where it's like two tufts over the ears, please shave it all off.

• Author
burning 4 revenge

It would be cool if John McCain grew a beard...a long, white beard...

John McCain looks handsome, at least from his offical website, maybe a little bit fat.....

It would be cool if John McCain grew a beard...a long, white beard...

yea then maybe he could get a robe and staff and part the Gulf of Mexico so we can all walk to Cuba

Trialbyfire
yea then maybe he could get a robe and staff and part the Gulf of Mexico so we can all walk to Cuba

You've got that backwards...

• Author
burning 4 revenge
You've got that backwards...

haha..it took me a moment to get that and you dont even live in florida. very funny

Trialbyfire
haha..it took me a moment to get that and you dont even live in florida. very funny

Consider me a Canuckian who keeps her eyes stateside.

This_Too_Shall_Pass
would you date a guy who is losing his hair? is that why demi got tired of bruce and went for someone younger?

im interested in all answers, but especially women who absolutely won't date guys who are balding

B4R, it's droll the way you've posted this post. But I won't laugh. I know you're serious.

You'll be surprised, but I have an elephantine memory and I remember one post where you said something like "I'm in front of the mirror, holding up another hand-mirror and looking at the balding spot on the top of my head".

I remember that one. It was tragi-comic, and I know you were being the clown a bit. But you were serious back then, as you are now.

Some women also get balding symptoms, but I guess men get unluckier because they're so much more prone to it. And it's the typical male-pattern-balding, too - the hair starts diminishing around the crown, or at the top of the head.

So far, I haven't seen a poll of female reactions to males with bald spots, so I can't speak for the general crowd. But I don't think it should be a concern issue if a guy is losing some of his crowning glory.

Forget about famous celebs like Demi Moore and Bruce Willis. I'm talking about regular people living regular lives. I don't think it matters. In any case, the hair isn't particularly helpful for any purpose - not that I know of. A favorite person of mine once said, "Length of the hair does not indicate fertility of the brain", and I agree completely.

After a point, you hardly notice whether or not your woman is wearing makeup, whether she's done her nails, etc. It becomes a habit just seeing the person around, you don't zero in on the details. Same with guys and their hair loss.

But wait, you're looking for negative feedback here - you're looking for women who do get upset by balding. Maybe I should just say that it's not such a big deal, and stop there.

I would date balding guy, yes. And the more forehead that shows the smarter you look.

Someone said, "I'm not losing hair, I'm getting head." If you've heard that before, I apologize.

doiask42much

This probably isn't a very PC answer but it's the truth, for me anyway. If I met a guy and he was bald/going bald, I wouldn't want to date him. If a guy went bald while I was dating him (a la Bruce and Demi), although it would be somewhat of a bummer, I could live with it as presumably I would love him by now. The same applies to weight, though I guess it's a question of degrees. However, I have seen some very handsome (usually black) men manage to rock the cleanshaven head thing pretty well. I still generally prefer hair though.

Trialbyfire

This is one of those guy things I don't understand. If it bothers you that much to lose some hair, get some implants, although I'm not a cosmetic surgery fan of any kind. Having hair doesn't make the man. I can think of other body parts that are far more important.