am i too insecure?

Well, actually i got my own answer. I think i am very very insecured. Mostly cuz i havent been treated exactly what i would call right in the past but im really trying to not be cynical...

In any case, I met this guy online a few weeks ago. We chatted for a while, and we met last tuesday. He's very attractive, funny, nice etc. We hit it off, we hanged out for about three hours and we decided to go out again on thursday. We chatted on wednesday, and then thursday we had dinner and then we watched a movie at his place.

It all went very well, he was a gentleman at all time, it took him a good hour to put his arm around me and about another hour to kiss me. By the end of the night we were cuddling, watching the movie and kissing once in a while. Nothing crazy...but very nice, he seemed very content and i was pretty happy too.

After the movie he offer for me to stay on his couch since it was past one am. I refused telling him i had to work so he walked me to my car, kissed me good nite and told me to drive safely....however, he didnt mention whether he would call me, or if we were gonna see each other again.

That kind of trip me off a bit...

We havent talked since thursday, and im wondering if this is normal (which my friends say it completely is) and whether im just jaded and waiting for the worst....

What do you guys think? am i being crazy??? should i just stop being paranoid? or maybe im right and he's not that into me?

We havent talked since thursday, and im wondering if this is normal (which my friends say it completely is) and whether im just jaded and waiting for the worst....

It's only been 2 days...maybe he had something already planned for this weekend.

What do you guys think? am i being crazy???

I don't think you're crazy.. but of course I don't know you... (just kidding)

should i just stop being paranoid?

Yes...

or maybe im right and he's not that into me?

You'll know that soon enough... Give him another week...then if he hasn't called... call him and ask him 'what's up...then ask him if he wants to go out or invite him to your place for a nice dinner or a movie... then go from there... If he says he has other plans...then you'll know he's not that into you...then move on. ;)

• Author

Yeah you're right, i mean he did tell me he was going to visit his family this past friday and was going to be out with his brother today...so i guess...im just paranoid.

I dont know about calling him though. Im kinda iffy about chasing the guy. I mean, i just feel that if he's interested enough he'll let me know, if not...then i guess we can all just move on like nothing. (ofcourse im hoping for the former!!! he's very very sexy and hilarious, i know it would be a blast if it worked out)

Anyway, thank you so much for your reply ;)