Too hard to read alone

sam I am

Part of my problem is I'm blinded by how attractive this girl is to me. She is something completely different to what most girls are. While this attracts me, it also causes me alot of confusion about her. She likes to sit next to me and touch me all she can, but has stated, without my even asking, that she isn't ready for a relationship.

I had told a friend about it and told him I really liked her, and I think he went and told her.

As time went on I found out she had somewhat of a "fling" with another guy that is in our science class with us. Im worried her reasoning to flirting with me is in order to just make him jealous.

we have alot of the exact same interest in tv shows, music, and thoughts. We can talk for hours, but it's pretty hard to get her on the other line. I dont know if she is really running from a relationship, just out to make this kid jealous and is done with me, or is something else I dont really know about yet. Whatever it is, I need some help. I don't know how to read her body language because she is so different.