What is the point?

BcBecca88

I recently met a guy about two weeks ago. We instantly clicked and not to sound too cliche or generic, it was love at first sight. We hang out every other day and talk every night. I know it has only been two weeks but I can not stop thinking about him and he tells me he feels the same. Everything is fantastic between us except for one little thing...he's moving. I knew he was moving before we had ever met. Now I don't know how to talk to him about this. I don't even know how he feels about this situation. Maybe he just thinks we're having fun before he leaves but he seems to be a lot sweeter than that but like I said before I've only known him for a short while. I don't know what to do. I have never felt like this over anyone and I know it is potentially just new relationship butterflies but I am usually so rational about these things. I have dated a lot of guys and I know he is special. And I am so tired of being unhappy that I just want to seize this opportunity. Should I keep seeing him and allow myself to feel the excrutiating disappointment when he leaves or should I stop seeing him now because really...what is the point? I need help!

i was in something similar... all ill say if he is moving far away and you wont be able to see him regularly , dont got for it . the honeymoon period you are in is all fun and awesome but once time passes and the distance is a factor , things will die out. plus 2 weeks is not a lot to know a person and you will get to know him even lesser once he moves ...

How old are the two of you?

Why is he moving?

if there is anything there with Phone e mails IM and the rest you can keep in touch.

You really need to talk to him tell him how you feel and find out if he is on the same page as you.