Approaching an EXTREMELY shy girl who barely talks and knows nobody...

Special_guest

Special_guest

Alright, I'll keep this short and to the point.

There is this girl in one of my religious classes for my church. She has been the program started in September. Now heres the thing, the girl is very shy, and it hsows. She also happens to be the daughter of another teacher in the program.. and the guy even said she is quiet.

But thats the thing that intrigues me. She is so cute, mysterious, blah you know what I mean. I would really like to get to know her.

Except.. how do I go about this? Me I have a few of my friends in the program, and am always with thhem. But this girl it seems knows nobody there, and she looks just scared.. and never wants to rad or anything when called upon.

Me? I am an extremely shy person when it comes to strangers. I faill at breaking the ice... I almost never approach people randomly and just say "hey, whatsup!" So great people of this board, what should I do in my situation? What to say.. I am also scared if what is she is not much of a talker or something? (doubt she is)

Anyways I know there is a good chance she will be there this week helping her dad do errands at the church. I also am a part of that. It's not on a class day.. so I am sure not many people at all will be there to help out. So if shes there.. there is not many people around, and this is really my chance. There isn't even that many class days left.. just a few more weeks and it's over. So I know I have to act now. Hopefully I can offer to help or something then take it from there.. but what to say? And any idea for plan b? Thanks in advance ^_^