seeing sum1 but im starting 2 feel im wasting time

happygilmore

happygilmore

Hey. well,

she 20, im 25 nerely 26.

I like this new person but she worries me, and is strange, in my mind..

i meet her in a club, got her number.

said we meet in the week, so i texted her she said she was busy all week..

Then she text me bout wat im doing weekend, and we meet up in club and had sex at mine...

She acts so strange bcoz ive only seen her 2 times in the weekdays in 5 weeks and i always do the chasing to see her on weekdays, and she is so shy and quite and in a way boring. But soon as the weekend comes she wants to see me out and she is totally different and fun when shes drinking but still weird as her m8s want to talk to me more then her..

1 of her close m8's told me im to good for her, and other stuff ( my m8s thinks she fancies me), but is she right and why would a friend say such a nasty thing >>> im so confused..

I had a moan at her on weekend, coz i was drunk and this was getting to me, i was texting her = ive had anoth, i do all the chasing and i think u hav a problem wit me.

she texts= no i dont, why u think that, then ring me..

As soon as im off with her or have a moan at her or dont text her,, she makes the effort and says sorry...

If she was really interested in me, wouldnt she want to see me at weekdays, not just weekends???

Do u think i should just move on and stop wasting my time? or may b get with her m8 :rolleyes: coz we get on very well, and she thinks im a lovely and nice person and thinks im to gd for her ???

thanks for ya time in reading :love: xxx

For one, I think she is not what you are looking for.. if what you want is for her to call you and meet you in the weekdays too and if she is not giving you that, then you need to keep looking around until you find one that satisfies your needs...

For the other, i dont think her friend is any good either, as no true friend would talk bad about their friends and will try to pry their bfs or dates away.. and you might have every reason not to trust her later on, for what she has done to her friend...