Does cuddling = sex

Budda57

Ok, here goes. I'm recently back into the dating scene. I met this girl a couple weekends ago. I found her on Facebook and started to talk to her some more. So I asked her out last week (Thursday). We had a cool and casual date going to get drinks, talking, and playing some pool. the night went well.

I just messaged her saying that we should get together Thursday or Friday of this week.

She typed back: lets do something, Wed night is comedy night, i know that wasn't one of the option but you know how i love barleys. Thursday is greys and then Friday I'm going out for sure, let me know what you think. i mean you can come over and watch TV with me if you'd like. .. cuddle time is my favorite thing ever

I'm cool with Wednesday night but she asking for sex or something along those lines. And if she is asking, how do I not **** the situation up.

She's not asking for sex. She's asking you to cuddle on the couch with her watching TV. But there's a reasonable possibility that it might lead to sex. Just don't bring it up beforehand and don't go over there expecting anything.

No, cuddling is hanging out on the couch while watching tv or something. You can work your way up to putting your arm around her, and maybe some kissing and touching, but it does not means sex at all.

reservoirdog1

The key in your situation is to go in figuring that it COULD lead to sex, but don't assume that it will. DON'T push it -- every monkey out there does just that, with the result that they seem desperate.

To differentiate yourself from the monkeys, act like a guy who is so confident that you'll eventually have sex with her, that you don't need it that same night. You're in total control of your impulses. Kiss her with passion, at least once hold her face in your hands when you kiss her. A fantastic outcome -- and one that pretty much guarantees you'll get it on the NEXT time -- is for her to be obviously highly turned on and wanting it, and the only thing stopping her is a feeling that she "shouldn't." That's the point at which you don't push any further -- if she sticks her hand down your pants on her own, then that's all you need to know. Let her guide things.