she loves me she loves me not

ZakattackZzZ

I like this girl and she sed likes me twice but im still not exactly sure shes been shwowing signs hat she does like me though but im still not sure signs like staring at me then llooking away if i loook and at lunch in school when they call my class to get lunch she jumps out of her seat and looks around to see me she loves talking to me and shares every thing with me she trusts me with her lifem weve went out but not exactly a date we just meet up with each other and she loves it shes always telling me how much she loves seeing me but shes one of those people that keeps every thing locked up she'll never ttell any one who she likes but sooner orlater she will so can u guys and girls help me i really dont know wat to do

Ask her out on a date. Why do you need a guarantee that she likes you before you ask her? While you're sitting around waiting for the signs, someone else might take the initiative and ask her out himself.

You haven't even been on a date yet, and your heart would be broken? Come on, that's way over the top.

Again, while you're waiting for some sign, someone else could ask her out. Won't your heart be broken then?

So what if she says no? How will that be different than the way things are now? You aren't going out with her now.

• Author

im scared can u guys just help me im frozen ith fear but do u guys really thunk she likes me frim all those signs i mentioned earlier pease respond i really need help