can a M and F be really really close but there be nothing sexual going on

wanthim4eva

can a male and female be really really close friends .. close to the point where they text and ring each other all the time.

email each other while they are at work all day every day.

call each other baby, huggybear, snugglebuns, etc etc

say "i love you loads".

even have cuddles n stuff

and are with each other every moment they can be

but it just be purely a really close friendship???

say "i love you loads".

these are the ones that are a little weird to me. i couldnt imagine calling my closest guy friend "baby, or huggybear." have u guys EVER hooked up or have u always been platonic? that kind of closeness is a little strange and may lead to something if ur not careful. are u both single? do u have feelings for each other AT ALL? i guess i'm just curious as to why u are worrying about this if all u are is friends.

IMO yes they can.

To love support and care for someone is what friendship is all about. Gender doesn't come in to it. In some instances people may have ulterior motives (I'll be their friend and see if I can bed 'em later down the line) but although this happens I reckon its in the minority. If someone offers you kindness and affection, and this makes you happy I say accept it for a good thing in a cynical world :D

W x

Yeah only if the guy is gay, the girl is gay, or maybe theyre both gay. Oh yeah and if they have mental retardation that might be it too but those people seem all sexed up all the time so maybe not

Yes, I think it is possible. Husbands and wives do it all the time:lmao: No, seriously. I am beginning to figure out that the spectrum of human diversity is extremely broad. There is that minority of people that just don`t fit the mold.

Consider left handed people. Consistently the great majority of people are right handed. But you can also count on a fairly consistent number of lefties too. Writng with a left hand seems really odd to a right handed person.

I'll have to join the naysayers... I don't believe it's possible. Not after what I've seen. Are your feelings towards him purely platonic?

burning 4 revenge
can a male and female be really really close friends .. close to the point where they text and ring each other all the time.

email each other while they are at work all day every day.

say "i love you loads".

but it just be purely a really close friendship???

I don't think so, but many women would have a different idea. They have this ability to form really close friendships without ever crossing into a feeling of attraction. Total emotional intimacy will be established and yet the idea of any kind of physical expression of intimacy with that person makes them ill.

They're a total mystery to me

burning 4 revenge
Oh yeah and if they have mental retardation that might be it too but those people seem all sexed up all the time so maybe not
i agree, those mentally handicapped people are f*cking perverted
I don't think so, but many women would have a different idea. They have this ability to form really close friendships without ever crossing into a feeling of attraction. Total emotional intimacy will be established and yet the idea of any kind of physical expression of intimacy with that person makes them ill.

They're a total mystery to me

They want the Un-boyfriend Boyfriend. The guy that will do things for them have every aspect of a relationship, including more emotional intimacy than they would have with a guy they would sleep with, with a guy they have neither attraction to nor will ever sleep with.

The poor guy is attracted usually but hangs out being the "best friend" thinking she'll suddenly wake up and realize how great he is and finally become his girlfriend including the long anticipated sex.

It never happens. She loses respect for him (she knows he wants her and likes the attention) because he continues to put up with it.

Mystery solved!!

i agree, those mentally handicapped people are f*cking perverted

:lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao:

I can't breath...

RE:

Can a M and F be really really close but there be nothing sexual going on.

No. No. and No.

You know it is not pure. Where are the boundaries. This type of activity complicates the basic foundation of your so called friendship.

Good luck with trying to hide this underlying lie.

Sand&Water

• Author

its not me who is going through this.. as i said... i never ever act like this with any male friends and it would feel very very odd behaving in this way with them. i think its a bit weird if u ask me.

its my ex im enquiring about.. i was always suspicious about this girl he is close 2 coz they spent so much time together. he spent more time with her then he did me and they had alot mroe contact then me and him did.

i know he ran to her whenever me n him had a row.

i did bring her up quite alot quizing him about her and a couple of weeks back he told me that she had said that she wanted me to meet her so that my mind can be put at rest and we can get on with the relationship without me worrying any more.

i think the only thing that makes them so close is the fact they both lov smoking weed and getting mashed. once yuo take away the weed then there is nothing there. jsut b4 we split on valentines day he was trying to give up.. he hadnt smoked it for 4 days and she text him asking him to go out n smoke but when he said no... she didnt even text him back,

so it shows that they r only as close as they are while there is weed to be smoked.

2 be honest .. it makes me sick how close they are and he wonders why i often felt parro about it and questiond him. he should have been having all that contact with me .. but he just said he liked having less contact with me coz it makes him miss me loads and it was better when we eventually saw each other

missdeathwish

I'm going to say yes. However, it generally doesn't happen unless one or both has some kind of feeling for the other. They're fun, except for the person who wants to hook up for real.

Ummm...this is a little too close for comfort. Odds say...nope.

I would have to agree.

I have a close male friend that I speak to on the phone - sometimes more regularly than others. We have numerous pet names for each other and we flirt a little on the phone. We sign our emails "Love, [insert name here]". He lives 4 hours away so we don't see each other very often. Even when we did live closer, we only saw each other now and again due to our busy lives.

We also dated for over 8 years and have now known each other for 20 years.

But the truth is, he would sleep with me in a second, and in moments of 'weakness', I have slept with him (3 times over the last 10 years or so).

Do I think that men and women can be 'just friends? Yes. Do I think it sounds like your ex and this girl can be 'just friends? No.

But why don't you meet her and make up your own mind.

.. but he just said he liked having less contact with me coz it makes him miss me loads and it was better when we eventually saw each other

This, I don't like at all.

Lastly, do you really want to date a pothead? Maybe it's just me - I don't ingest anything except alcohol anymore. I'm not interested in dating someone that even smokes pot on occasion. Just penny and a half.

I echo all the responses that say no, unless one or both of them are gay. Or the woman is disfigured. Otherwise the guy is always going to want sex. Especially if they are that intimate.

I echo all the responses that say no, unless one or both of them are gay. Or the woman is disfigured. Otherwise the guy is always going to want sex. Especially if they are that intimate.

Oh Moai -- depth is what -- an eight of an inch below the surface?:D

So Shallow!!!!!

:lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: