Girl announced to everyone but me she was a lesbian

Odd Situation

Odd Situation

It goes like this, We were on our way back from a job-shadowing trip, and me and this girl talked the entire way back, stuff like about how we both grew up, if she had ever seen any broadway productions in the city, a lot about our views on different things, anyway while that happened I was in a relationship that I thought I was happy with, until recently when the girl I thougth was happy just broke up with me, well I happen to mention this to Kelli (girl I had the talk with in the car), and after that I notice her staring at me alot during class, talking to me a lot, she will come and sit next to me instead of her friends, now normally after seeing all of this I would ask her for her number, but the thing is she said to everyone she was a lesbian, and I don't exactly want her to think I don't care about the fact that she made that desicion, but I am getting a really good vibe from her, so I need some advice, lol this is quite the perfect yet un-perfect scenario.

Uuhm yeah, unless she is bi then it isn't going to happen. The reason you got along so well is because she doesn't see you as a potential mate.

This is what I would call:

"sexuality of convenience"

I have seen it before.

Meaning if they won't screw you they're gay? Sweet. That's one way to hold on to your fragile ego.

kindred_soulman
Meaning if they won't screw you they're gay? Sweet. That's one way to hold on to your fragile ego.

OMG dude, woman or transexual you continue to make no sense.

Since you can't read, let me break it down for you:

It means she tells people she is straight or lesbian, depending on who she is talking to.

Since you can't read, let me break it down for you:

It means she tells people she is straight or lesbian, depending on who she is talking to.

That is the most moronist thing I have ever heard of. You never fail to amaze me with the things that come out of your mouth. Women don't do that. If they're gonna make up a lame excuse, it's "I have a boyfriend."

To the OP: I agree with TheDC - the reason you get along so well is because there isn't any sexual tension there for her because she's simply not attracted to your gender on the whole. She's being cool with you because she sees you as a decent human being. :)

Well congrats. I guess she was just saying that so that guys wouldn't hit on her. Or she is bi. Either way good for you.

O yeah and you're a prick. DIAF.

thanks for the advice guys, even if I didn't follow it, lol, in the end I just trusted my gut intinct. Yeah ur right she said she just told guys that so she didn't have to feel bad, thats why she waited till I was gone somewhere to tell everybody, so I wouldn't be discouraged about asking her out, but everyone else would, women...we will never understand them