I love him like anything.. but can't express it.

Well here's my story. I met this guy like 6 months ago and after a few meetings, we really clicked and after a brief period of being best friends, he proposed me for marriage and i was the happiest person. We love each other very much and he's everything a girl dreams for (he's loving,caring,good-looking.,well settled, cute,funny.....)and i just feel i am the luckiest gal inthe whole world. He wants to get married to me very soon within 2-3 months. Says i am the girl he has always dreamed for and prayed to god for and i am the first and last girl in his life. And i feel exactly the same for him.

Now the problem lies here. He is very loving and very expressive and very caring and does so many things 4 me and i just luv it. but i can't do the same. I am the youngest one in my family and have always been pampered by my parents and my bros and now him. so i am just used to being showed love but not he other way round.i simply don't know how to show my love for him. i know this may seem confusing to others but that's it. i simply don't know how to do it though i love him sooooo much and want to be with him forever and ever. he is okay with everything,says i am his lil baby and he luvs to take care of me like a baby. but sometimes he says, he too needs to be pampered sometimes and wud like it very much if i show even little bit of affection. i feel so miserable then becoz i know how much i love him and i just don't know what to do.

i know my problem is a bit unusual and am not sure if many people have faced it, but i wud really like to have some advice from u guys. thanx for taking time to read this. i really look forward to your suggestions as to how to make the person loved whom i luv more than my life.