I hate my adult dating life

I need some words of encouragement here. I look unusually young for my age. It's not just my face but I got the body of a 16 yr old barely growin his stubbles on his chin, except that my stubbles are full grown now.

Anyway, I'm not a bad lookin guy or anything, and dating when I was in that 18-24 range wasn't that bad.. but it's like even back then I knew it would be hard for me as I got older. I know there's guys like.. elijah wood, edward furlong, dj qbert, etc.. (ok, those ain't the best examples here) that got that similar kind of look as in eternal teenager look.. but let's face it I ain't no famous celebrity.

Is there any specific places I should be putting myself to attract older women who might prefer guys like me?? Cause man I feel like I'm forever destined to date <24 olds. :bunny:

Join in community events, join clubs that interest you, go to church or spiritual events and stop looking for that certain someone. Instead work on being friendly with people in general and let others know you are available. Go on bus trips to concerts or plays or go on a sporting adventure, what ever turns you on and sooner than you think, you or someone you know will be trying to hook you up. With so many unattached women in this world I'm sure there are lots in your age range that would like to get to know you better so put yourself out there in a big way.

nancyleeh

• Author

Well I do work in an office where you gotta dress up.. It's when I go out for social events where I feel so unusual. I feel like I'm more of a novelty, like people like me cause I'm kinda like having your friend's little brother around--probably jus my own imagination but that's how it feels.

Most women I see tend to see all guys as dogs, and act all defensive when they try to talk to them. But with me it's like I'm so harmless. And in a way that seems to be exactly what they're not looking for.