Should I Continue to like this guy

Nina_Squaretyz

Nina_Squaretyz

anyway this seems like he's interested me, always talking and smiling at me. and for a while he seemed like my perfect type (and i have my standards pretty high because i don't want to get hurt). i thought about telling him i liked him but recently we had this odd conversation in which he told me about his past relationships, his inability to commit, his cowardice in breaking up and it was really surprising. somehow i still like him even though I know i shouldn't..i like everything else about him yet i know that he probably won't change his ways. should i just give up on him and move on or should i continue to see if anything might develop?

Based on what he said I wouldn't get my hopes up for something longterm. Seems like his past problems were just with serious relationships. Otherwise, since you do like him, why don't you just try dating?

• Author
Nina_Squaretyz

I'm 18, he said that none of his relationships lasted more than2 and a half months and that he was always unwilling to compromise and got tired of things really fast. is this a sign that evenif he did like me, he'll get tired of me soon?

You're 18 and he's probably around the same age, so yes he will get tired of you and any other girl eventually. People change so much between the ages of, um, birth to 25 that what he wants now probably will not be what he wants in a couple months. At this time in your life you don't need to be worrying about long term yet. Just be truthful with him and enjoy your time together.