what type of woman draws yer attention?

silentalways

i have always been drawn to a woman that shows confidence and often in ways they don't even realize. for me it is never one thing - it is the person as a complete person. for example: the first picture i remember seeing of an amazing woman i once dated has always stayed in my memory even though i only saw it once or twice and she never gave it to me. it was a black and white pix [bonus points] of her watering flowers, wearing overalls, and giggling - it told me everything i needed to know. and i remember thinking 'omg, wow.' everything else is connected. i knew how she would walk, that she would hold hands, and that she didn't need to do anything at all to exude her beauty - it was natural. and from that i knew how she would have a style [room, home, etc.] that matched mine and that is rare and i was so jazzed.

damn. she was amazing.

I like a woman who is unbound by morays and rules. Teh girl I am dating now called me 1 hour after the end of our first date to invite me hiking the next day. I thought it was GREAT. Also, I really like that she does thoughtful things and says nice things and you can just tell that she doesn't think twice about it or do it intentionally... just the way she is. I like those qualities in a woman... sincerity.

Not morals, morays... little rules of engagement established within a culture and commonly accepted as "the way things should be". No, morals are quite necessary :)

• Author

i agree with k

i like a woman that wants her own life 2. someone who can be a mom, wife, lover, someone that appreciates independence, a free thinker, problem solver, communicates, loves kissing, snugs, and most importantly

a woman that believes in u

I like a woman that can truly be an equal partner without being some radical feminist who views men as the enemy. I love strong women but there has to be a loving and tender heart to go with that strength or else she is just an obnoxious and cold woman. Too many women these days seem to only know how to have an adversarial relationship with a man and if you and her are not one the same side and are not a team the relationship will fail. I have found a woman who emodies everything I want in a wife and I hope all men can find somebody like her but I know women like her are in very short supply.

• Author

damn u wogs! they are in extremely short supply! does she have a sister?

one thing i do know about myself is that when i have a good woman in my life i am ultra-man and nothing phases me - and after what i went thru the last year, then for the first time having the lovely experince of being 'two month rebound guy' [she started dating others right away] i decided enuff! i know what i am, what i want in a woman and i am ready to get back into a long term relationship - and whenever i truly get my mind set on something, i go for it. i've wasted a whole year of my life because i got whacked and that's over [fingers crossed]

i want to start the new year right [new home, gf, and family] - i'm ready

and i think i've done my time in the salt mines - time for some actually fun and enjoyment for a change

damn u wogs! they are in extremely short supply! does she have a sister?

one thing i do know about myself is that when i have a good woman in my life i am ultra-man and nothing phases me - and after what i went thru the last year, then for the first time having the lovely experince of being 'two month rebound guy' [she started dating others right away] i decided enuff! i know what i am, what i want in a woman and i am ready to get back into a long term relationship - and whenever i truly get my mind set on something, i go for it. i've wasted a whole year of my life because i got whacked and that's over [fingers crossed]

i want to start the new year right [new home, gf, and family] - i'm ready

and i think i've done my time in the salt mines - time for some actually fun and enjoyment for a change

She does but her sister is married as well.

• Author

damn. always late for the wedding party!

thank u k. mighty nice to send some u think special my way, but, i'll be able to handle the search on my own - thanks for the offer tho.

i don't know if u have read any of my posts about the year i went thru but i well tell u this the next woman i let into my life is gonna have an amazing time growing old with me.

no more mussing and fussing - time that i started taking care of myself in ways i did to others and that can only be a good thing all around.

i have a feeling that 2007 is gonna rawk

damn. always late for the wedding party!

thank u k. mighty nice to send some u think special my way, but, i'll be able to handle the search on my own - thanks for the offer tho.

i don't know if u have read any of my posts about the year i went thru but i well tell u this the next woman i let into my life is gonna have an amazing time growing old with me.

no more mussing and fussing - time that i started taking care of myself in ways i did to others and that can only be a good thing all around.

i have a feeling that 2007 is gonna rawk

Good luck. When I finally started to grow a backbone and started to be happy with or without a woman is when I met her.

I like a woman who is attractive, friendly, outgoing, is a goofball, but is serious when they need to be, respectful, and empathetic.

I like a woman who is attractive, friendly, outgoing, is a goofball, but is serious when they need to be, respectful, and empathetic.

OMG that is me! :p:lmao:

OMG that is me! :p:lmao:

I was hoping that you would have read my post.:love:

I always admire a woman who is afraid of monkeys as much as I am.

i like the chicks that wear mini-skirts, heels and those nylons with the line running up the back. oh yea, blonde hair and long fingernails don't hurt either

i like the chicks that wear mini-skirts, heels and those nylons with the line running up the back. oh yea, blonde hair and long fingernails don't hurt either

Might as well go to bars everyday!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping that you would have read my post.:love:

And here I was thinking you wrote it about me. :(:laugh:

I did write it about you silly.;)

ooh you are a smooth talker aren't you? Can anybody say play-ah? :D

I'm not a man but the type of man I'm drawn to is cute, funny, intelligent and secure in who he is. He doesn't have to pretend to be somebody else because he's quite content with who he is already.

He has a big heart and generally does what's right. He likes to have fun in life, not get all down about it.

He encourages others to succeed but doesn't get jealous if they do and is definitely not boastful when he succeeds.

He treats others like he'd like to be treated.

I'm not a man but the type of man I'm drawn to is cute, funny, intelligent and secure in who he is. He doesn't have to pretend to be somebody else because he's quite content with who he is already.

He has a big heart and generally does what's right. He likes to have fun in life, not get all down about it.

He encourages others to succeed but doesn't get jealous if they do and is definitely not boastful when he succeeds.

He treats others like he'd like to be treated.

Will you marry me?:love: