Uncomfortable Situation

VenusnUranus

Okay, it all started with my brother's girlfriend wanting to set me up with her brother that i have never met before... I said no, i wasn't ready for anything like that at the moment.

Anyway, this guy.... Well call him Shawn... Well he ended up moving here, and usually everyone in her family is VERY friendly towards me, i have become best friends with her sister etc... But i keep running into Shawn. He would never wave at me or anything, until i finally said hi to him. At first i thought he was just oh, say maybe disappointed that i turned him down. Or just didn't like the sight of me period, or didn't like me from when he met me the first time, b/c we were formally introduced.

Then i see him outside of this function, we were standing right beside eachother and i was waiting on a friend i was supposed to meet, i seen an aquaintance and told her where my new job was... I knew he over heard me and i could feel his presence while i was jabbering.

Well the next week, on my way out from work, we almost crashed into eachother coming around a corner, lol he almost spit his coffee on me :lmao: . The first convo was struck up, and he actually asked me if i worked there, and finished with "ohh, uh i didn't know that" After that, i have been running into him everywhere! Seems like ever second day i see him. I always act friendly and say "hi!" very cheerily, he just kida stares and gives me a "hi" in a very quiet voice...

The thing is, ever since we "ran" into eachother i can't stop dreaming of him, i've been dreaming of him every night, nothing sexual, he is super hot though :love: and i hear hes a wonderful person. Just today i seen him waiting in the daycare and i had no idea what he was doing there. It's almost like he knew i was there, but pretended i wasn't, and as i walked past him i said hi, he gave me one of those super shy, quiet "hi"'s of his..

My question is.... Do you think he just really can't stand me, or do you think he actually has a crush on me? I really think it's the first, because i have pretty LOW self esteem right now:o ..... so i was just wanting some opinions for all you wonderful LSers! :)

From what you've written, I don't see why you think he can't stand you, nor can I see why you think he might have a crush on you.

He sounds like a shy, quiet guy, that's all. Probably that's why his sister wanted to set him up with you - he might be shy and quiet and hesitant to ask girls out himself.

Just my opinion.

He is 1 of 2 things:

* A shy, quiet guy that likes you but does not know how to speak to you, destiny keeps bringing you together time and time again, hes waiting for you to make the first move and will probably need a good bit of encouraging throughout the relationship.

* A really creepy stalker because "everywhere" a bit to many places to see someone that you don't work with and are not related to.

• Author
He is 1 of 2 things:

* A shy, quiet guy that likes you but does not know how to speak to you, destiny keeps bringing you together time and time again, hes waiting for you to make the first move and will probably need a good bit of encouraging throughout the relationship.

* A really creepy stalker because "everywhere" a bit to many places to see someone that you don't work with and are not related to.

No i seriously don't think that he's a stalker, like i said... My brother's gf is his sister (lol that sounds screwed) and she is a wonderful person, she speaks very highly of him... So i seriously don't think that that is the case.

But thank you for your opinions though... :)

I'm just super curious about this guy for some reason... and ugh i dream weird dreams about him every night.. :confused:

He sounds rather creepy to me. Why is it that you haven't considered him weird for stalking you? Are you that blinded by his hotness to see that he's being weird?