I'm Dating My CoWorker

So, I need some help. I've been working at my job for 4 months now. I finally got the courage to ask my coworker out and to my surprise, he said yes. But this was 2 weeks ago. We still have not gone out on a date. Everytime I call him...EVERYTIME...he doesn't pick up the phone. Sometimes he'll call me back, but usually not and he'll have an excuse such as he was sleeping (at 7pm!) or something along those lines. Well, after a week, we made plans to go out yesterday to see a movie, then 5 hours before we're supposed to meet he sends me a text (doesn't even call!) and says that he has to cancel because he has to go see his uncle in the nursing home with his mother and uncle because they don't speak english.

At this point I send him a text back asking if he's really interested because I wanna get to know him but don't wanna waste my time. He says that he is, but really has to go to the nursing home. Suggests we see a later movie or get drinks if we don't make the movie. Says he will keep me posted. This was at 2. At 8pm, I haven't heard from him so I send him a text asking if he can make it in the next hour or so. Never heard from him again. I am utterly confused. What is going on??? I would take this as a hint that he's not interested, but he says he is???? He sends me texts at work flirting with me saying that I look cute and this that and the other, but then doesn't answer the phone and disappears off the face of the earth.

What do you guys think is going on??

I am a guy. Take my advice... Run away and NEVER look back.

There are tons of reasons why he would be behaving like this, and all of them lead to the same conclusion... just run away.

Haha. Thanks, I just really wish I knew what was going on.

By the way, I'm 22 and he's 27. He works in the mail room of my company and is going to a community college. I graduated from a prestigious university.

I was thinking that may have something to do with it??? He may think I'm too young for him or he's intimidated??? But then why agree to go out in the first place and continue to flirt with me??? Ugh, I HATE the male species!

I think that he is not interested in you so you stop weast time behind him..Find other guy and dating:love: with him,coz according to me you deserves better...What do you think?

And if you Really like him and you want to continue with him then do one thing you start checking him..i mean you check that he is interested in you or not?

For that you try one thing and that is..

don't show interest in him,avoid him and infront of him be more friendly with your other coworkers..I am sure this will definatly works.Do this and then see his reactions if he is really intrested in you then he feel jouleas and he will try to talk with you...;):p give reply what happens ok..