How to hook up?

Tribalxgecko

Ok, this is kinda a long story, but I will make it as short and to the point as possible.

I used to work at a convenient store overnight about 5 months back, while finishing school. A girl used to come in most nights, around 1am or so when she got out of work, and we would flirt and chit chat, nothing serious, as i was in a relationship at the time. But one night she asked for my number and I declined, as I was in the relationship. A short while later I walked to work one night, since I live close by, and she stopped in, and wondered where my car was. I explained that I walked since i did not live far away, and gestured towards my house. She asked me where, and after a few moments of explaining, we realized we where neighbors..go figure. We never realized it, since I worked 3rd, and she worked 2nd, so we where never actually home at the same time, or if we where, we where sleeping or whatever. Kinda odd, I know (hell, I used to think the 'wierd neighbor next door' was a hermit or something, since I never seen them.)

Fastforward to now. I graduated, and picked up a new job, still 3rd shift unfortunatly till I get some seniority, and mandatory overtime at the moment. 10 hour + days / 6 days a week, I hate it, but it's a great job, and I have to pay the bills. I am no longer in the relationship that I was in, and for the past couple of weeks, I have been wanting to get back in touch with my neighbor, as we seemed like we would hit it off. But the problem is, I have no idea how to go about getting ahold of her with out looking like a goof or an ass. Let me explain..

I get home about 8am, at which time, she is still in bed (since she works till about 1am), I go to bed about 9, and sleep till around 6 or so, at which time she is at work. I leave around 8 or 9 at night, so gone when she gets home. So dropping a line at those times does not work. Now, I could call her during the day, but that will mess up my sleeping, and I have a hard time and have a prescription anyway, and waking up is not the easiest, hell, I would sleep through my house burning down.

I have mondays off, she has the weekend, so that does not work to well as far as getting ahold of her during the day.

Now, I thought about maybe just stopping over and leaving a letter or something, but that just sounds dumb and wierd. I could call, but there are two problems with that, a), it would have to be on monday at like 1am or later / earlier in the morning, and calling somebody at that time just sounds rude. Also, she never actually gave me her number, I know her name, and the number is in the phone book, so I have it that way. And I am not sure if she would think it messed up if I called her, without her actually ever giving me her number.

I could stop by at those hours, but again, stopping by at 1am sounds rude, not to mention un-invited.

So I guess, more ov a rant and 'hmmm' type of situation, as I would like to hook up, but have no idea how to contact her in a reasonible way. So I dunno, just an odd situation. Just curious what some of the other ladies around here might think, if I guy you liked / flirted with, and have not seen for a month or so, stopped by un-announced, called early (Even if you ar up), or left a letter or something. :o