Sex w/a guy who's still playing the field?

So I met this guy off an online dating site about a month and a half ago.

We've been out a bunch of times, and I am starting to really like him.

We talk on the phone every single day (and yes, he calls me) for at least an hour.

He's awesome. Like bring home to Mom awesome. And I've been around the block a few times, not going into anything naiively or whatever...and my judgment of men tends to be right on.

But here's the deal...he's still logging onto this site (and a couple others that I saw his profile on) pretty much every day. Yes, I'll admit it, I checked, once I started to have real feelings for this guy.

It's gotten physical, but we haven't slept together yet. I want him BAD. Like I can't think of anything else BAD.

The only thing that's stopping me is this online profile thing. I'm just not sure what to make of this, and I don't want to go any further physically with him if he's playing the field.

BTW, I don't have a profile up, I just contacted him, so me removing mine isn't even an issue.

This has never happened to me before, because 1) I have never done the online dating thing before (seriously, I know people say that, but seriously) so I'm not sure what the hell this means, if anything, and 2) every other guy I have been remotely serious about has brought up the whole exclusivity talk, so I've never been in this position.

I just don't want to get hurt. But I don't want to scare him off either (I have no idea how guys normally react to a request for exclusivity). And I am a little embarrassed to admit that I checked his profile again to begin with (okay a lot embarrassed). But good lord I want him and I don't think I am going to be able to help myself. :) So I have to deal with this.

Any advice for me?

wow, online dating works? i should get on this new playing field as well. i will make sure to leave it on for a long time even if i have a girlfriend because multiple girls is better!

Be careful. There are some real creeps out there, some of them can be dating and seeing up to 12 women at once apparently. Don't get *that* serious with him for a while. You need to know you can trust him, and that you are both exclusive.