Younger Man

I am in a relationship with a man who is much younger than me. We have been seeing each other for about 6 months and he has now moved in with me. When we first started seeing each other I was very unsure about the relationship because I am involved in a divorce and was not ready to get into a relationship again. I told him this on many occasions, but he continued to call me and pursue our relationship so I decided what the hell and got involved. Now I am having a really really hard time getting comfortable. I feel very insecure and I know that it is because of my previous marriage and my own self esteem. I need help getting over this. This guy is really sweet and I want to work it out. But I cannot help sometimes feel like I am making a mistake. How can I build up our communication so that we can resolve this, or should I just bite the bullet a little longer and see if it works out?

how old are you? and how old is he? is age the reason you feel so uncomfortable? what kind of things have happened or is happening that you want to change? whats going through your mind