Y is a man so angry?

cleebadee

I've been seeing a man for 1.5years, almost everyday. (He and I are probably older than most of you.) We had such fun, great conversations and great sex. Recently, he gets angry everytime we see each other....and worse he always blames me. Our last encounter he told me to "F?!?!? off" When I asked why he was doing this again, he answered "Because you're a c?!?!?t" Why would someone go to that extreme?

Why would you want to be with a guy who calls you a c**t?

If I was in your shoes... I'd tell him to f**k off and never contact me again. Who cares what his 'reasons' are... he has no respect for you by doing that. :mad:

I've been seeing a man for 1.5years, almost everyday. (He and I are probably older than most of you.) We had such fun, great conversations and great sex. Recently, he gets angry everytime we see each other....and worse he always blames me. Our last encounter he told me to "F?!?!? off" When I asked why he was doing this again, he answered "Because you're a c?!?!?t" Why would someone go to that extreme?

Interesting that you'd pose this question, as I explained a similar situation as yours last night to my dad. He said that to continue a relationship (such as yours) really come down to me..."do you want a whole relationship or half of one (where one gets angry, leaves, breaks up, etc..) Does this bf of yours break it off in anger or is he venting and expect you to just 'take' these remarks?

If he's blaming you for everything, you really have no recourse since nothing will be resolved if the other side cannot accept some responsibility. I'm not saying that you are absolved of all wrongdoing (I don't know the history), but it's really difficult to come to any resolution when all fault is weighted to one side (per the other).

Has anything happened with him recently to put you in the position as a scapegoat? Looking back, did you see any of these (recent) traits in him? He says nothing about why he is so angry??

Can you give more info on what precipitates these remarks from him?