Liars......

When someone lies to you. Even know it wasn't a bad lie, But you found out they purposely tried keeping it from you...... is it normal to have no trust for that person anymore?

I can never see myself forgiving someone who lied to my face.

When someone lies to you. Even know it wasn't a bad lie, But you found out they purposely tried keeping it from you...... is it normal to have no trust for that person anymore?

I can never see myself forgiving someone who lied to my face.

Everyone lies in some way. Blatant evil lies, white lies, lies by exclusion (statistics :laugh: ) and etc.

What kind of lie are you referring to? Context would help.

Everyone lies in some way. Blatant evil lies, white lies, lies by exclusion (statistics :laugh: ) and etc.

What kind of lie are you referring to? Context would help.

A lie involving the opposite sex...... something your partner SHOULD of known about.

A lie involving the opposite sex...... something your partner SHOULD of known about.

You'll have to be a little more clear than that.

Are you saying that your partner told you something about the opposite sex and you think they are lying because they 'should have know about' it? According to you.

This leaves so much to the imagination that I don't know if you are being unreasonable or have a legitimate reason for giving this more than a passing thought. If you want another point of view and maybe even some resolution to your dilemma you will have to be much more specific and a little more detailed in describing the situation. I'm not a mind reader.

In relationships someone always lies. My GF lied to me all summer about another guy and now she is with him. Sometimes lies are to save face and sometimes they don't want you to be hurt. Sometimes it's because the other person is a jealous ass and they don't want to deal with that anger. Lies plain suck and unfortunatly are a part of life. Get used to it. If you don't like being lied to be sure you don't lie yourself. What comes around goes around.